Looking for a master 05/19/2013 10:51 PM CDT
So I just started a young female S'kra Mur trader character. This is not my first character in DR, but I will be flat out honest with you... I don't know the first thing about being a trader! In the past, I've always played Bards or War Mages so this is a completely new experience for me. Anyhow, I would love to be able to offer my services as an apprentice to a more experienced trader. I'd love to have a teacher who could teach me the ways of the guild as well as provide a good roleplaying experience. I am eager to learn and start my own business ventures in this guild, and I would like to apprentice under someone until I reach my 15th-20th circle.

If you are looking for an apprentice to teach and do your dirty work (consider me like IRL coffee-fetching intern), please respond back to the post.
Re: Looking for a master 05/20/2013 10:28 AM CDT
i was so excited to read this post :(
Re: Looking for a master 05/20/2013 11:59 AM CDT
I'd be happy to show you the ropes. You can generally find me in Shard. Just send me a thought if you have a crystal ring. The name is Secretia.
Re: Looking for a master 05/21/2013 02:24 AM CDT
Secretia is the perfect person to learn moneygrubbin from. AND if you shake his hand, you feel like you can trust him.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: Looking for a master 05/29/2013 12:57 AM CDT
Thank you for the reply! I am very interested in coming down to Shard and learning some trader tricks. IRL, I am currently moving though so it may take toward the end of week to get down there. I don't have AIM so where could I find you?
Re: Looking for a master 05/29/2013 06:11 AM CDT
If you have an albredine crystal ring, you can send me a thought when you get to Shard. I am usually meandering all over the place out there, between Raven's Point and Shard. You can also just do a general gweth thought. I look forward to meeting you. :)