I'm back, babeh. 05/04/2013 03:17 PM CDT
In a fit of late-night nostalgia recently, I saw fit to dust off my age-old Dragonrealms account. Whether seeking fame, fortune, or a continuation in a tradition of great e-friendships I'm not sure, but I do know I haven't played DR seriously in over eight years, nor even frivolously in about four, so for all intents and purposes you see before you a noob for all seasons. I'm looking for a kind, understanding, and above all, patient soul to serve as something of a mentor, that I might recall which end of the sword to stick in my enemies.

Who I'm looking for is preferably not a die-hard roleplayer, as I expect to have to break character a lot to ask you which end is up (I remember that much; it's the Del key!) This will hopefully change once I hit my stride. Duties include hunting together, holding my stuff to transfer between characters to get me situated again (this is the kind of out-of-character stuff I'm talking about) and teaching if possible!

In return, you get a hearty haw-haw at your protege's expense as she offs herself in the most uproariously incompetent manners imaginable! Iced by salt
crabs? I can do that! Shredded by ship's rats? That can be arranged! All you have to do is show up and ideally not steal my stuff!

If you can handle the excitement - and just so we're clear, this is the excitement of hand-holding a babby DR player - AIM me up at topo3715!

Love,
Mahalor, Naiadan and Purachina
Re: I'm back, babeh. 05/04/2013 04:47 PM CDT
welcome back.

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: I'm back, babeh. 05/04/2013 06:47 PM CDT
>>Bolesm: If you can handle the excitement - and just so we're clear, this is the excitement of hand-holding a babby DR player - AIM me up at topo3715!

I tried to IM you, but you can't receive offline IMs.

I wouldn't mind helping you readjust to DragonRealms 3.0. My main characters are an Elven Paladin (Isharon) and a S'Kra Mur Empath (Sarkranis), so that's what I know the most about, but I have some general knowledge.

My AIM is IsharonDR.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: I'm back, babeh. 05/04/2013 07:33 PM CDT
Whoops, that was silly of me. Should be sorted out now.
Re: I'm back, babeh. 05/05/2013 05:21 PM CDT
As far as which end to put into your enemies:

'The pointy end'

Sorry been watching a bit of Game of Thrones episodes.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.