Looking for a Trainer - PvP 02/14/2013 04:26 PM CST
Here we go again...

I'm looking for a RPing PVPer who is willing to train, or at least give pointers on PVP for rangers, but in an IC context. Someone who will be a bit of a tough master and push Talli to spar, publicly or otherwise, to test what she's learned. But also someone who could be a friend/fun to hang with. Cause the game gets boring without interaction.

No necros/known criminals... Talliska has reason to watch her reputation. Of course, if you hide your naughtiness exceptionally well she'd be none the wiser, but if she has doubts, she'll ask questions/ask around.

Talli is ~90th circle. Training in gryphons right now so that should give an idea of her skill level.

All you really need to do is lemme know you're interested. If it's feasible, I'll find an IC reason for us to meet and go from there (but it may take time. RL is somewhat busier than I'd like it to be, and I'd have to work out how to make it IC without it being weird-stalkery. Heh!) I'd also be happy to talk OOC about it too. AIM: TalliskaWilclaw.

Talliska Wildclaw
Free agent of Zoluren
Re: Looking for a Trainer - PvP 02/14/2013 06:06 PM CST
Is your AIM name different than your character name or did you spell it wrong? (I'm not good at PvP, just noticed they didn't match and figured I'd point it out so people who want to contact you can.)

>I'd also be happy to talk OOC about it too. AIM: TalliskaWilclaw.

>Talliska Wildclaw
Re: Looking for a Trainer - PvP 02/14/2013 07:47 PM CST
Come find me. I'll kick you around a bit.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Looking for a Trainer - PvP 02/14/2013 11:29 PM CST
>did you spell it wrong?

She did. It's the same as her character name.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Looking for a Trainer - PvP 02/28/2013 05:20 AM CST
Late response but, yes, it's TalliskaWildclaw.

Was out of commission for a week or two due to RL lameness.

Diggan will do my best to run into you somehow.

Talliska Wildclaw
Free agent of Zoluren