The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 10:29 AM CDT
The illustrious Sebastienne Dane is seeking an apprentice.

If you are of flexible moral character, are confident, bold, intelligent, and driven to succeed at any cost, now is your chance to learn both the art and science of stealth, theft, and assassination at the hands of one of the most successful rogues to ever grace the Dragon's realm.

I will teach you all you desire to know about any shady subject you wish to pursue. I will guide you through your advancement with a firm but gentle hand, provide for you while teaching you how to provide for yourself, protect you from Inquisitors and other predators that seek to bring you under their wicked spell, and open your eyes to the truths of the world that those in power desperately wish to keep hidden from you.

In exchange for my time and knowledge you will perform housekeeping duties, laundry, light yard work, and various other mundane chores as I desire, including trips to distant cities to fetch things for me. Have some social skills, as you may be required to meet with others on my behalf and I will not tolerate any embarrassments. Understand that public association with me is not without it's dangers.

Applicants of any race or gender will be considered. I require only three things: honesty, loyalty, and diligence at your studies.

Any necromancers who approach me about this will be executed, buried at least fifteen paces beneath the earth, dug up a week later, and executed again. I will also take your money and possibly your clothes.

Those desiring consideration should contact me. Do it right.

Sebastienne is wanted for murder, endangering the public, forbidden practices, and Crimes against the State.
Re: The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 10:41 AM CDT
>The illustrious Sebastienne Dane is seeking an apprentice.

For some reason this REALLY made me think of a certain web comic that I probably can't even name here without getting in trouble due to NSFW content.

Hope everything works out well for... the apprentice. :-D

-pete
Re: The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 12:56 PM CDT
I think I know exactly what webcomic you're talking about. Poor poor Apprentice.
Re: The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 03:45 PM CDT
Poor Ivan.

Good luck Seb's future Elanthian-Ivan.

__
AIM: Ysselt
Questioning your choice to roll up a Necromancer? Here is a handy flowchart. Totally Xerasyth approved.

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Ysselt/Necroflowchart
Re: The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 06:01 PM CDT
<<Any necromancers who approach me about this will be executed, buried at least fifteen paces beneath the earth, dug up a week later, and executed again. I will also take your money and possibly your clothes.

So that's where Iggy stands (err lies) in the marriage.

Nikpack
Re: The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 06:24 PM CDT
Me Me Me

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: The opportunity of a lifetime! 04/14/2011 08:48 PM CDT
I'd totally be interested in this. I'm thinking the best way to do it would be to use contacts, but my thief is too young yet. Hrmmm...