Require staff for restaurant. 12/18/2010 07:34 PM CST
I am looking for a few players to play as employees for a restaurant. I need at least two players, a cook and waiter. I would like to have an extra pair of hands around in case someone isn't able to show up.

The type of player style I am looking for is:

The cook needs to be an outspoken sort who thinks his /her cooking is the best in Elanthia and has an ego that is easily stroked to praise.

I'd like for the waiter to have a snooty "French Man" attitude who believes in perfection to end when doing his/her job. Having a love/hate relationship with the cook and continually bantering back and forth with snide remarks until the waiter realizes he is still on duty and quickly tries to compose himself in a professional manner again.

I'd also welcome other players who think they can add to the atmosphere as other waiters or hostess and the sort. It's all about brining players together for some Role Play fun and amusement.

If anyone is interested or know those who might be, please send me an AIM: empathmagan
Re: Require staff for restaurant. 12/22/2010 05:35 PM CST
This actually made me laugh pretty hard. I'm a professional chef in RL who just lost his job a few days ago. I'd be tempted to take your cook position just so I could tell my girlfriend (who also plays DR) that I got a new restaurant gig when she gets home from the holidays.

- Asdiel, Death Dealer in training

"You've got to be crazy. It's too late to be sane. You've got to go full-tilt. Cause you're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing." -Robin Williams