Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Cleaning up the streets? 09/22/2008 04:51 PM CDT
dont be sorry. you picked up on something that has potential.

the drama between me and them is irrelevant.

:oP Ragran
Re: Cleaning up the streets? 09/23/2008 10:26 AM CDT
Did I hear a bubble burst?

=]
A fellow gamer
Re: Cleaning up the streets? 12/09/2008 06:41 PM CST
It's been a while since the last post on this subject but the first I've seen it so I'm replying to an earlier post by the player of Bedan.

I think it's lame you walked Bedan. Not only when you did, which as you know thwarted more than a few avenues of potential RP we as players discussed, but also because I'm shocked that someone as heavily immursed in intricate to-the-letter roleplay as you would choose walking, while still heavily embroiled, as your way out of getting yourself out of a corner. I agree with your point that it plainly stinks when someone is a helpful goodie one day and a baby killing necro the next without a whole lot of evolution between but that clearly wouldn't have been the case with someone as talented for roleplay as you. Personally I think it takes far more fortitude to stick with a character and live through the evolutions necessary to get our characters from one end to the next, whatever that ends up being. I applaud any players that can withstand riding the sometimes tumultuous or fluffy bunny spectrums often found in this game. It's usually not pretty and never easy.

And for the record for those that generally like to stand in judgement--other than maybe walking to get out of a story; nobody abused anything, cheated, walked away from or any number of derogatory things that have been leveled at some of us involved in that storyline. The reality is we can't always go where we as players may want to go with a story because things both in game and behind the scenes change or evolve. Even if it doesn't always jive with our opinion of best case scenario--when events gm's start steering you elsewhere sometimes you just gotta accept and go with it. The harder part is it's not always a perfect science for us to find a way to have the actions of our characters make sense with those kinds of realities. At least some of us chose to try.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page