Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 08:25 AM CDT
>>Elryyk whispers, "God please kill em. Rippentrop scum. He's an arrogant prick to."

This warms my heart <3<3<3

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 08:42 AM CDT
The Elric Chronicles are great books for young readers...michael moorcock is awesome.

:oP Ragran
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 08:50 AM CDT
the fluffy bunny beat the wench with brass knuckles Love it! Well next time I end up down that way I will have to shoot her in the head see if I can rip it off in one shot.

Arctuniol

Knowledge is like manure, it's only good when spread.
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 08:58 AM CDT
She'd eat you alive. <3

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: Master wanted 06/26/2008 09:11 AM CDT
>>Heh.

>>- Mazrian

Lets just say i'm getting SD next.

~ Mordimer
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 09:25 AM CDT
=( I hate you!

Arctuniol

Knowledge is like manure, it's only good when spread.
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 10:05 AM CDT
I'm going to start asking some questions about this in another folder. I don't want to get billy clubbed by a board ninja.

Red

Redeth smiles and points at you with her right hand, then taps herself in the chest with her left. She raises both her hands in the air and whirls both around and then brings them together in a sharp crack of flesh on flesh.

Translation: go time
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 06/26/2008 01:52 PM CDT
CL vs Barbarian... lol
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 07/29/2008 01:05 PM CDT
Galren didn't quit or anything did he?

I'd hate to be stuck mute on gweths forever. I'm starting on 75th with some TDP's I burned just for him, so I thought I'd give him another shot.

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 07/29/2008 09:25 PM CDT
He's still around, no worries.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 07/29/2008 09:58 PM CDT
Thx! Was hoping he was jiggy with his signature.

I can't wait till mors'Fieri is the new big ninjitsu.

Jhime says, "Please?!"

Redeth says, "Ok...but you gotta make me a new helmet."

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 07/29/2008 11:19 PM CDT
I actually was interested in helping you out when I first met you in Lang one night. Your general attitude about training and fighting amused me. That's why I stayed around and talked you through a bunch of spars. I noticed immediate hindrance problems too and gave you that set of armor. Beating Mvorn was pretty funny too.

Jhime likes you and will still help you out with any questions or gear if you want to find him IG. He isn't going to fill any of the reqs of your original post though so you'll have to keep looking as far as that's concerned.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 07/29/2008 11:50 PM CDT
Galren is big mojo for this thread. He's her alpha and omega till she can stomp him. Everyone tells Red' she'll be mute forever before she eats him...which tells ME I've made a great choice in her angry/poor communication infatuations.

I keep hoping she'll get an invite (I guess it's a big thing? if not disregard) to the Rippentropps so she can say, "No...you wanna be a mors'Fieri though? Too bad...you're too nice by half."

As far as Jhime being her mentor...I think she'd be too embarrassed if he asked. While Galren is her immediate anger, Jhime is her (every ten circles!) benchmark.

I'm reminded of that part in silence of the lambs when sunblock girl said, "No, he'd think that was rude." When asked if she thought the psychopath was coming for her.

Red'

I know I'm not well loved on the forums...but I appreciate people that don't take it out on my character.

Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 07/30/2008 08:07 AM CDT
>>Galren didn't quit or anything did he?

Nope I'm still around. I'm just not training for a looooong time. It has nothing to do with our arrangement and everything to do with me being the laziest bastard in the world.

You'll be able to catch me. Killing Galren is probably a more realistic goal then taking down a Tropicalo or the likes. I usually either run around Shard or the Crossing these days when I pop on.

- Galren

Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/21/2008 11:52 PM CDT
Forgot this thread was here for it...already posted in the OOC events, but here it is for anyone who's interested.

Galren=Great sport.

>cast
You gesture at Galren.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You manage to channel quite a lot of your energy into the spell. The rest is wasted.
A bolt of bluish lightning blazes out of the sky toward Galren!
Galren stares in shock at the remains of his right leg as it is blown completely off his body by the lightning bolt.
You see Galren's body slump to the ground.
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
A white bear gets a sad look in its eyes before wandering off.
* Galren is slain before your eyes!
R>smile
You smile.

She can talk again...though I'm not so happy about it. The gwething thing is NICE, I got a boat to Ratha just tonight.

Maybe I can convince him to pull off my head or something.

Red'

Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/22/2008 11:04 AM CDT
Was wondering about this when I saw *Galren was just struck down!
Curious, did you stack the deck in your favor with Galren just chilling, or was this an active combat win?

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/22/2008 02:01 PM CDT
Was a heck of a lot more stacked than that.

It was during the no-limit tournament. (I had told him what I planned to begin with) He had died, departed, came back for his gear, then we went outside to watch the rest of the antics and someone didn't remember him being dead...webbed him. I was already targeting, I had a primary magic and targeted CV up and I got the kill.

All in all, I can't possible take any cool points away with this kill...other than I knew he was going to die and I refrained from joining the 1st round of the tournament in hopes that it would play out like that.

Patience + no moral compunction = dirty winning!

Red'

Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/27/2008 02:48 PM CDT
If he hadn't been webbed would you of been able to kill him?

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/27/2008 05:27 PM CDT
<<If he hadn't been webbed would you of been able to kill him?>>
I would assume no. Her goal was to kill Galren, not necessarilly in a fair match per se, just death.

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/28/2008 03:54 PM CDT
Not only was he webbed but he was also freshly departed. I'm not sure at this point if I'd have been able to hit him at all without those contributing factors...I'll give an update when we fight next but for this kill Ackfer is right, I wasn't worried about the perceived honor of this kill.

In both her and Galren's eyes, it's as good as if she had stood toe to toe with him during a spar. She planned, plotted, waited (two months) and succeeded in killing him.

People worry too much about skill vs. skill when all it really is is "Who's played longer/more fervently"

Personally (and this might be colored by my own success) I'd throw the praise on someone who's obviously less trained but uses their brain and lack of morality to come out on top.

Red'

Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/28/2008 05:16 PM CDT
Galren is a subscriber to the "play to win" philosophy, so I doubt he minded.

Rev. Reene

"But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars." -- Kain, Defiance
Re: Master wanted (LONG LOG!) I'm wretched at editing. 08/29/2008 06:56 PM CDT
I shoulda posted the whole thing but I was too excited but yer right, he was pretty pleased with Red'

Red'

Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page