Something different 04/11/2007 03:51 AM CDT
Ok I figured this was the best place to post this. I've got a character who's new life in the realms will be largely based on the kid of people he meets. So if anyone is interested in taking this lad under their wing, my AIM is JovintarDR or find him in game. Now here's his story.

The bulwark shattered with a deafening CRACK as the rock smashed into it. Jovintar groaned as he was thrown across the ship. Cursing, he climbed to his feet as the sea rushed in through the hole in the deck. Realizing the adventurers on board the Kree'la this time far outclassed him and his comrades he quickly decided to save his own skin. Being a man of opportunity and questionable morals, he went amongst the bodies and belongings of his shipmates and took the choicest of items. Throwing everything into the ships dinghy he made for shore. Grinning at his own luck as he rowed away from the sinking schooner and the drowning sailors, Jovintar believed things were starting to look up from the failed attack. Until another rock fired from the mangonel on the foredeck shattered his small boat and hurtled him into the sea. Waking up soaking and cold underneath the wharf in Riverhaven, he counted his blessings that he was alive, relatively unscathed and still in possesion of most of his ill gotten goods. Never a truly pious man, he now realizes that the Gods have truly given him a second chance. For while he remembers everything up until the rock smashed his boat, he is now as a unskilled as when he first went to sea. The only question left is what to do with this new chance, will he fall back into his old ways, or take this opportunity to do a little bit of good.

Basically, I'm not sure which direction to go, so I'll leave the options open and let fate(or some really good rp) decided what's in his future.
Re: Something different 04/12/2007 01:04 PM CDT
I like your idea. My AIM is LadyCamria. Gimme an IM and if you'd like I can help you start out in Shard. Good place with great people and plenty of RP once people know you've decided to live there and aren't just passing through. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Camria's Player