Villain looking for Good guy counterpart 09/29/2010 05:46 PM CDT
Any 20th-ish circle good guys or gals(or otherwise 'against evil but not necessarily good' guys/gals) out there need an evil arch-nemesis? If so, perhaps I'm your guy.

Open to pretty much wherever our rivalry begins or ends. Not looking to harass anyone or monopolize their IG time, just an ongoing feud or dispute could be interesting.

AIM: mohwndr
email: mohwndr@yahoo.com
Re: Villain looking for Good guy counterpart 09/29/2010 05:53 PM CDT
http://i.imgur.com/xT4vM.png

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Villain looking for Good guy counterpart 09/29/2010 06:06 PM CDT
Awesome. I even have a bone mask too!!!
Re: Villain looking for Good guy counterpart 09/29/2010 07:57 PM CDT
What kinds of evil are we talking about? Also how would you feel about a Good mostly just for appearances nemesis?
Re: Villain looking for Good guy counterpart 09/30/2010 12:43 AM CDT
I'm thinking anywhere between general amorality (opportunistic sociopath) to a narcissistic maniac with delusions of grandeur, if that makes any sense. Basically my guy can be as evil as he needs to be because he's not out there to make friends and doesn't need to maintain any kind of good rep.

As far as your question about appearing good for the sake of appearance that's cool, so long as there's a fundamental breaking point between your guy and mine, i.e. a point where the 'good' guy would draw the line where the 'bad' guy wouldn't. Feel free to email or IM me.