Seb? Prydaen Necromancers? Wanna play? 03/09/2010 07:50 PM CST
Heyas! Since my favorite necro-friend Seb went to the islands, I have no one to be dramatic with. If Seb's player reads this, let's you and I work out something fun to do next we meet. I would also be happy with any Prydaen necromancers (or any well-known necromancers) to do an RP event with. My character is a Prydaen empath and hates necromancers with a passion. She also has two brothers and a father who she lost behind the barrier and fears may be zombies. I'm not afraid to die during this RP, taunts over the gweth are fine, but don't let it get into the whole raise/kill cycle or serious harassment. I'd at least like to work out a scenerio and give us some improv room. I really don't want to give out my e-mail to everyone reading this, and I'm hardly on any IMs, but if you're interested, reply with a means of contact or find me (Najeem) in game, and I can send you a way to get ahold of me.
Re: Seb? Prydaen Necromancers? Wanna play? 03/10/2010 09:38 AM CST
I'm still on the mainland and will be for a long time unless things get so out of control there we're forced to flee. AIM is in my profile and I'm always willing to talk, in game or out.

Sebastienne is wanted for murder, endangering the public, forbidden practices, and Crimes against the State.
Re: Seb? Prydaen Necromancers? Wanna play? 03/10/2010 09:40 AM CST
I just wanna say Najeem is awesome and one of the better RPers I know.

Rev. Reene

"Oh, I'm not omniscient -- but I know a lot."
- Mephistopheles, Faust
Re: Seb? Prydaen Necromancers? Wanna play? 03/10/2010 06:19 PM CST
Awww, I'm seriously blushing IRL! That made my day. Thank you!! :)
Re: Seb? Prydaen Necromancers? Wanna play? 08/01/2010 02:06 AM CDT
I know this is an old post , but if your still interested ....
I'll try to find you IG

"Don't try and blame me for your sins, for the sun has burned me black" Your hollow lives , this world in which we live , I've hurled it back."