Real SIMPLE 07/05/2008 05:35 PM CDT
I'm a barbarian.

I want some other barbarians (preferably Gor'togs, but I don't really care) to RP a bunch of savage, good for nothing, rowdy, bawdy types.

Our main goal is to loot, pillage, talk trash, slap people, get in fights, drink too much, be loud, obnoxious, swear (within dr policy; i.e. You mothersunking grapesmasher, what the shick?, Kiss my left knuckle you beamcrasher!).

Basically, be barbaric, to act like we're uncivilized people in a civilized world. We're gonna do alot of wench grabbing, hair pulling, foot stomping, etc etc you get my point.
Re: Real SIMPLE 07/05/2008 05:49 PM CDT
Asemath Academy's first fraternity?
Re: Real SIMPLE 07/05/2008 06:44 PM CDT
I like it.

Rev. Reene

"And if you should die explainin' how the things that they complain about
Are things they could be changin', who do you think's gonna care?"
Re: Real SIMPLE 07/05/2008 07:09 PM CDT
i hope someone takes you up on this.

we need a group of barb thugs in the environment

:oP Ragran
Re: Real SIMPLE 07/07/2008 04:58 PM CDT
<<Kiss my left knuckle you beamcrasher!>>
This is my favorite part of his/her proposal.

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: Real SIMPLE 07/07/2008 06:12 PM CDT
And no would be a good time for the GMs to release a list of words we cannot absolutely ever ever say in a public room or will we keep playing dialogue roulette?

V.
Re: Real SIMPLE 07/20/2008 10:46 PM CDT
I love it! Almost makes me wish I was a barbie.

Good luck with it and make sure you give Red a pinch...if cold demeanor allows, she gets a giggle out of rowdy boys. Krejcik is her favorite.

Red'

Redeth smiles and points at you with her right hand, then taps herself in the chest with her left. She raises both her hands in the air and whirls both around and then brings them together in a sharp crack of flesh on flesh.

Translation: go time