That Damn Grey Assassin 12/03/2005 01:06 PM CST
The Grey Assassin is back...

Not only was I taken out, but the usual warnings about stepping into Ilithi seem to have come to a head. Thusly, if I enter ilithi, with or without warrants, I'm gonna be slain on sight.

This bodes well for law-abiding element in Shard, but its just a bad precedent for those of us that attempt to upset the happy little balance of the polite class, and the REALLY polite class down there. Thieves are being run out of town altogether. Since i'm not the stealthy sort - in fact i'm ridiculously barbaric about my muggins, im getting harshed on big time.

I wonder if there are any really competent warriors that would like to be hired to follow me into shard and upon my smiting attempt to take the life of the grey? Or, even better, an entire armed forced? Commanders might think about going mercenary with their troops to march into shard and do something really adventurous. Im sure the legions would be interested in the excitement. Finally some more good RP.

Thoughts? Or does everyone just wanna continue training? ;)

:oP Ragran
P.S. this is totally unfair. I don't steal!
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/03/2005 02:45 PM CST
>I wonder if there are any really competent warriors that would like to be hired to follow me into shard and upon my smiting attempt to take the life of the grey? Or, even better, an entire armed forced?

I would, but I left my army in my other pants. You should remember, the ones you took all my coppers from!!!!
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/04/2005 01:21 AM CST
>>>I would, but I left my army in my other pants.

I forget where I read it, but that reminds me of a line:

The trouble is that, when you say to a general "Yeah? You and what army!" all he really has to do is point through a window.

Amagaim; the player of,

Diesel and dust is what we breathe
This land don't change and we don't leave
Some people live, some never die
This land don't change this land must lie
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/04/2005 07:59 AM CST
whoa! Chill on the responses... Its gonna take me some time to read through so many.

Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/07/2005 10:06 AM CST
Ahh...so the Ragran love-fest comes to an end!

A couple of things:

1. Coordinating an event with The Grey in which we express our resentment by exerting some strength against him is not unrealistic. Those of ya that think most posts in this folder are "just so stupid" might ask yoursleves why there are only 242 posts in a folder that speaks to one of the main attractions of DR; roleplaying.

I don't think enough people think in terms of Rping at all, let alone on a larger scale. Asking for new releases at nauseum and getting all excited about GM initiated events (like the wars),in lieu of making yer own contributions to the game, reminds me that many players here should complain less and do more.

So if you found my post stupid because "its just not gonna happen", i suggest that your desire to RP is weak.

2. And, befote I forget, I wish to thank those of you who have reverted to thinking ima jerk. Its a good thing.

Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/15/2005 01:16 PM CST
>>:oP Ragran
>>P.S. this is totally unfair. I don't steal!

read board

stuff
stuff
stuff
stuff
stuff
stuff
A poster of Ragran, wanted for pickpocketing, pilfering, and felony stealing.
stuff
stuff
stuff
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/15/2005 01:26 PM CST
>A poster of Ragran, wanted for pickpocketing, pilfering, and felony stealing.

He was framed.

By the one-armed man.

So,Huldah was ranting. He was all "OMG THOSE TRADERS AND THEIR MAGIC, NERF THEM ZOMG!" And I was like "...no, they need to nerf thief magic. OBVIOUSLY." and he was like "oh, good point." and I was like "yeah."
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/15/2005 01:29 PM CST
>>A poster of Ragran, wanted for pickpocketing, pilfering, jaywalking, vagrancy, spitting, highway robbery, grand theft, delinquency, assault, mayhem, felony stealing, and being Ragran.

There, fixed. :)

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/15/2005 03:32 PM CST
You forgot littering and hooliganism.

Leyhan, the Scholar.
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/15/2005 10:52 PM CST
Greetings, all. I'm very much interested in doing an attack on the Grey. In fact, I'm gathering as many people as I can, and we're leading a full-scaled assault on the Grey in Shard in a few days. This is not a secret attack. We're declaring war, and we don't care if the Grey know in advance or not.

The Grey have said some personal things to my character after killing him. One being that if he decides to bring a war to them, then he better protect his wife and family and be prepared for them to take his head. So he's making a call to arms, and so far the number that agreed to join is fairly impressive in such short notice.

Hopefully we can get in some action on the night of the attack, but if not, then we'll treat it like a siege. (Gonna keep trying every night until we draw those cowards out of hiding) :)

Plans of the attack are already made, and if anyone wish to join or give ideas, then please find my character IG or send a pigeon to him at Vinjince00. More than likely, most will die during the attack. We're actually looking to wipe the entire Grey out, even if that seems like it'll never happen. Good day.

Player of Vinjince
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/16/2005 12:56 PM CST
Be prepared that not everyone in Ilithi will be very welcoming when an army comes marching into their territory.

- Xelten Tyrsin
Re: That Damn Grey Assassin 12/17/2005 04:19 PM CST
I haven't even checked this folder cuz I was pretty sure noone was interested...

I'll try to figure out if its possible to coordinate something with the Greys so we aren't just wasting our time. Would be nice if he and she were online when we use me as bait.

Its gonna be sweet when I...die.

P.S. The warrant boards are propoganda for "the man". Don't believe 'em. I'm merely a political dissident.