Return of the Empire 11/29/2005 06:25 PM CST
These lands must be returned to their formal glory and the only way to do this is to Return the rule to the Empire! If you are interested look for the WhiteRose in and around Therengia!
Re: Return of the Empire 11/29/2005 08:13 PM CST
What?

___
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.
--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
Re: Return of the Empire 11/29/2005 08:47 PM CST
I'm thinking that it's a call for the return of the Seven-Star Empire. Or, more probably, the Eleven-Star Empire, as the number of active races has gone up since way back then.

If it's just for the seven, then count me out. If it'll include all eleven, then it sounds interesting. Almost interesting enough for me to look into it.

Amagaim; the player of,

Diesel and dust is what we breathe
This land don't change and we don't leave
Some people live, some never die
This land don't change this land must lie
Re: Return of the Empire 11/30/2005 08:16 AM CST
It may be a call for just that but if you seek out the WhiteRose in Therengia more information may be devulged.

The WhiteRose which brings life to that which is dead.
Re: Return of the Empire 11/30/2005 09:38 AM CST
Is that the Order of the White Rose? Or someone named Whiterose or what exactly?

___
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.
--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
Re: Return of the Empire 11/30/2005 05:41 PM CST
A meeting has been set (Saturday, 7pm central)to discuss this mater in more detail and will be held at the Zindalyi Lyba alter in Ker'Leor. This is in the DarkSpirits area and if you need assistance getting in let me know.

Olkar Haleen, Blar Fostra, Mivar Feas, Alrar Abues