Looking for 12/21/2004 06:32 AM CST
I am looking for one or two persons to Rp a plot with myself and a small group of others. I have just a few requirements so they are as follows: One is guild, Moon Mage. Two is of sufficient circle to be damn intimidating to a thirtieth level war mage even when the moons are absent. Three ,must be willing to lay claim to a daughter for a small period of time. Four MUST be elven. Five must be male for it to work within the current framework we have set out and sixth, must be some what sinister, dark, compelling and charming all at the same time. I don't ask for much...really If you any would be interested in learning more please contact me at this play.net address.

Thank you for you time,

K
Looking for a blood fued 08/10/2006 08:03 PM CDT
Basically what i am looking for is characters to play out an ongoing blood fued for those times when just training gets dull.My idea was this setting up a list of characters on my account that would be involved in the fued and having other players do the same.Players could choose what side of the fued they want to be on and at that point any character on the opposite side as you is fair game.you would always have consent on any player that is on the opposite side.I would of course consider some kind of time out to avoid walking any characters as that wouldnt be fun.

Basically i am trying to make my characters life more interesting while he is not training.If anyone is interested we could get together and hammer out a reason for the fued as well as a way to track which of our characters are involved.If this pans out anytime you are bored you could simply go and hunt down one of your enemies for fun and it wouldnt have all the consent issues that just starting a fight with a stranger would have.respond here and we will see if we can hammer something out.
Re: Looking for a blood fued 08/11/2006 01:21 AM CDT
There are already exactly two ongoing blood feuds already in existance in DR. The first takes place on the mainland and involves killing Ragran. Latest evidence from our spies in the field indicate that he is being killed for talking like he was born with only one tooth, and it aches.

The second is on Reshalia (Ratha, for those of you in Rio Linda) and involves killing, or better yet, maiming, Halting, casting Energy Manacles at, script checking, whispering mindstates to, or generally annoying Ainandil. Unfortunately Ainandil has the advantage as he is drunk all the time and it takes more and more to annoy him every day.

Love,

Father Ainandil, Cleric of Saemaus

>Nickels says, "They're hiding. They're in their magical boxes."
>Ainandil cackles!
>Gridaksma says, "Can't explain, won't apologize."
Re: Looking for a blood fued 08/22/2006 01:45 AM CDT
If it's one thing I'm good at it's conflict.

Drop me a line at ReverendReene or something. I've got several different kinds of characters to work with.

Rev. Reene

"...What's happening to your tea is happening to everything everywhere. The sun and the stars. It'll take awhile but we're all going to end up at room temperature." - "Arcadia"
Looking for help with a prydaen tradition 12/24/2009 04:01 PM CST
My main character is planning to marry her mate, also a prydaen and we would like to try a traditional prydaen wedding. However, neither of us know what that involves. If anyone has any idea about this, can you please contact me via AIM? AIM name is Inveetadr
Re: Looking for help with a prydaen tradition 01/01/2010 12:02 AM CST
well this is a start....A Pr'Ysin is a type of sash mainly used for Prydaen weddings. It is considered by some to be the traditional wedding attire for a female Prydaen while others feel it's more unique to certain regions. It is generally felt that the fur should not be obscured in any manner, therefore, the fabric used is generally sheer in content. It is a narrow strip of fabric, usually approx. 8 - 10" in width and 12' in length. A portion is gathered in asymmetrical pleats, which is then wrapped around the hips and secured with an elaborate bejeweled brooch. The remaining cloth is then draped over the opposite shoulder and allowed to act as a train behind the wearer. The train is usually shadow-embroidered with symbols meaningful to the bride.