Looking for some Angels (female adventurers wanted for rp plot) 10/06/2003 10:22 PM CDT
Greets!

Seeking 2-4 female adventurers to aid me in a scheme I am masterminding. The plot will eventually lead to the formation of a tiny group of lady mercenaries.

The plot is based around the GMPC Tigron. Obviously, he won't always be around to rp, if he's even around at all. However, I wanted to create a group to help fulfill Miriah's promise to heal his scars. The RP surrounding this event will be in depth, so those that aren't willing to put time into RP need not apply. Reasonably the group will eventually have other goals once they begin their main task. I expect others to notice the group for their courage and stubborness which will lead to involvment in future events.

Consider this before contacting me:
Female Characters of any guild and circle are what I'm looking for.
Must be willing to RP and stay IC constantly
Your character will obviously be killed, it is part of the plot at times.
Most races are welcome. S'kra Mur will face a considerably larger danger than the rest of the races if they choose to persue it... but it'd be fun! =^_~=

If you are interested contact me via AIM at Purrhead98, or email me at purrhead98@netscape.net

Purrs,
~M's Kittn

--
If a task is once begun
Never leave it till its done
Be the project great or small
Do it well or not at all