Looking for a cousin/aunt/uncle/etc. 12/04/2013 02:31 AM CST
Well, hello everyone! How are you all today? Good, I hope!

Currently, I have reached a point in my character's development where I want to develop a family in game, which is why I'm writing this post. Would anyone be interested in roleplaying a family member to my Elven bardess Serata? It will be fun, I promise!

A little history on my character:

She is an only child, whose father ran off with a human and whose mother faded out of grief. Subsequently, she was raised by her uncle on her mother's side in a village outside of Leth Deriel. Her initial cousin Seraana (my old character) was a bardess way back when, who crossed the Starry Road when she was little. However, she was raised hearing all sorts of fabulous stories about the bardic profession. Because of this, she became a bard and is currently working on studying the folk lore of the various Elven clans... although, she really got distracted with the River Clan. Those elves know how to throw a party! wink

She belongs to the Forest Clan, but unlike most Forest Elves, her uncle was a bit of a "lush" and a gambler (she definitely is too) so most of the elves in the village turned their noses up at her and her uncle. However, the wine maker in Leth Deriel is definitely a close family friend. My character believes that her uncle faded once she left for the Crossing, or that's what she was told by the people in her village.

Sooooo what I'm looking for is someone who'd be willing to play with that idea in regards to family. Personally, I think it'd be really fun to have a cousin in game. The possibilities on how we could roleplay this are endless... kind of. grins

I do not have AIM but my email is cetrumpis@yahoo.com. Also, if you have a crystal ring, just think me a message in game, and we can meet up.
Re: Looking for a cousin/aunt/uncle/etc. ::Thread Over:: 12/13/2013 01:52 PM CST

This one is done.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Looking for a cousin/aunt/uncle/etc. 12/19/2013 05:04 PM CST
Bone Elf Necromancer at your service. Ill be your dastardly uncle that your always trying to hide and avoid at all costs.