Info on prominent in-game families 03/21/2009 01:00 PM CDT
I want to know some things about the in game families I see frequently. Figured I would try here before seeking them out in game.

I'd like to know about the leader or founding member, the number of members, the requirements for entry, the stated goals, and if anyone cares to comment I'd love opinions from non-members on the following families:

Goose
Dane
Rippentrop
Delacroix

These are the four I hear about or see the most. Info on other large or well known families that I've missed is good too.
Re: Info on prominent in-game families 03/21/2009 01:13 PM CDT
Goose:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Goose_Family_Crime_Syndicate

Dane:
I'll leave this for the Empress.

Rippentropp:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Rippentropp
Urwin was head of the family leader.
Jhime took that position when Urwin died.
Others: Galren, Zadie, Korutu (Before he sold.) Ellroy, Martyka, Miir, Rainea.
Not currently accepting new family members.

Delacroix:
Headed by Luceano.
First began as a type of harem or open marriage to Luceano. I have no idea what it's being called now.

Inauri
Re: Info on prominent in-game families 03/21/2009 01:25 PM CDT
The Goose family is not accepting new family members

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Info on prominent in-game families 03/21/2009 02:17 PM CDT
Dane:

Founder is me. We have three members and a fourth in the works.

Requirements -- Human, not a cleric, not a paladin, RP heavy and PVP open/guarded, not a reporter, unshakable and undivided loyalty. I don't actively seek out people to recruit but when the right person comes along I'll try and get them.

Stated goals -- a kept secret, but we generally try to accumulate power and have our hand in every pot that interests us.

We range from loathed to merely distrusted among the population, depending on who you ask.

I guess I could do a wiki page for the family at some point but I haven't even managed to maintain the e-book that my own entry is becoming lately.