Considering a Family 02/24/2009 04:54 PM CST
Old elf from the beta days - have been back for almost a year and now I'm getting bored. I'm considering gathering a family around myself to make the realms seem a little more like the old days.

Looking for: honest, decent, mature people who aren't looking for handouts, conflicts or silliness, who just want to RP a family group (light RP, I might add), help each other out, and help make life more interesting for all of us. All races/guilds considered but preference given to elves, rangers, bards and clerics.

About me: elven ranger, very happily married though hubby isn't around much and would not take a big part in RPing family; love exploring, all things rangerly, helping folks and prefers quiet places & small groups over big events. Prefers crystal albredine over 'pigeons' and does not wear gweths (hates inane chatter).

About you: Love to explore, hunt or sit and chat. Helpful, considerate of others, ethical, thoughtful, curious. Play your 'main' character (the one considering this) exclusively or most of the time, passionate about your guild & Elanthia, and looking for a long-term friendship/family/light RP environment.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, email me at weapons@play.net; I rarely read the boards so reply posts will be ignored.

Thanks!
RangerLady