Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/12/2008 02:12 AM CST
Ranger from the beta days recently returned from an absence of several years and looking to adopt or be adopted into a family. Name of Amberyll.

About Her: Passionate about being a ranger and all things rangerly (exploring, scouting, experimenting, hunting, traveling, and of course helping others). Prefers the wilds over cities, gets lost easily. Wanders a lot, loves to explore. Loves to help others, especially young rangers. Proud of being an elf and delights in talking with other elves, but isn't stuck up about it. Loves opening boxes. Commonly hunts in genis or fens, snow goblins, sometimes dobeks on Ratha, arzumos, pards or gryphons. Dislikes 'pigeons', prefers gweths or albredine rings for private communication, or better yet, face-to-face. Very expressive, direct, occasionaly flirty but just for fun. Likes to have fun, laugh and tease and tries to be considerate of others. Most likely to play from 9 to midnight CST.

About her potential kin: MUST be mature, honest, helpful and prefer someone passionate about the character they play (meaning, not someone who plays 3 or 4 characters regularly, but rather has one 'main' whom they devote most of their time to). Very fond of your guild, and knowledgeable about it, but circle does not matter.

Would prefer to meet in Elanthia and get to know the prospective family member(s) for a while before either side makes any decisions.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/12/2008 09:02 PM CST
I'd offer though my family is so obscenely large I can't even keep track of them (I blame Jal's mom) but just wanted to say welcome back and you got a lot of exloring to do!

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/13/2008 10:13 PM CST
Thanks Jalika,

Agreed, there is so much to learn! I was completely befuddled when I first returned. I've discovered Hibarn but havent had time to properly expor it, though I did learn that apes are a very bad place for a young ranger like me. I do think I'd prefer a smaller family, I'm getting a bit senile so it's easier for me if there are fewer names to remember. ::giggles::

Any small-to-medium sized families, or even single individuals interested in adding to or starting a close-knit family of honest, mature, loyal friends, look me up and lets see if we complement each other.

(Amberyll pets her young wolf, then follows as he slips into a forest shadow and seems to disappear into the deep green shadows.)
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/14/2008 01:28 PM CST
Amberyll,

I wish you much success on your hunt for family, thanks a lot for opening my boxes out in Aesry Snow Gobs. Take care!

Player of Gilart
Everything written by this poster is non-guaranteed, use or accept at your own risk. All information is accessed from posters limited brain power unless log is provided.
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/14/2008 08:51 PM CST
i've been looking for family for a while now. sounds like i'd fit some of the descriptors you lay out. and the timeframe is simular.

I'm verbal. 78 year old elf. Looking for family.
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/15/2008 07:35 AM CST
<<Likes to have fun, laugh and tease and tries to be considerate of others.>>

I'm looking for someone like you describe to RP a murder. WOuld you mind giving me your players name?

<Prefers the wilds over cities, gets lost easily.>>

Seriously...this could work out great.

<<MUST be mature, honest, helpful >>

This is why we could never be together, but the murder idear could still work.

:oP Ragran
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/15/2008 12:04 PM CST
LOL Ragran. You still around? hmmm, maybe I'll just hibernate a bit longer... <tease>
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/15/2008 12:06 PM CST
Hiya Gilart! Hope you're doing well, and most welcome about the boxes. Look me up sometime, we'll hunt again!
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 01/30/2008 08:47 AM CST

Welcome back Amberyll, and hey Jalika.

-Cordin

Beware the Stobor!
Re: Elven Ranger looking for kindred 03/12/2008 05:35 AM CDT
Amberyll,

If you have not found what you are looking for, feel free to find me or the wife Shainia in game(We are both old Ranger's also), we have a small but robust family and might be willing to add an old Ranger to the family. We are usually on M'riss, but I do love to wander a lot, so me meeting you isn't a problem.

Nuich

PS

We are a mixed couple, I am human and she is Elven, hope that don't bother ya.

You also already have another way to contact me if you wish and I guess you remember the name.