A note is posted on a tree "To any wishing to move to Shard" 04/08/2007 08:51 PM CDT
During the war with the Outcasts Ilithi lost many of its citizens to battle. And many of the children were orphaned or sent away to other cities to where it might be safe. Shard is now safe and is in the process of being rebuilt to match its former glory. There is plenty of room for any of the children who would choose to return home or any at all of any guild or race who would like to make a life there. If there are any interested I would be most happy to aid them along their way. I'm not hard to find. I am often in Shard itself and am always on the gweth.

Signed,
Camria Clerke of the House of the Steel Dove

OOC Alright, this is just a notice to any out there who might be interested in moving to and RPing in Shard. For those who are new to DR or have young characters I'd be willing to help try and get some basic gear and offer aid in hunting. To all I'd be willing to show you around and introduce you to people and generally try and smooth your way as I can. Camria is a resident of Shard but if needed she can certainly come north to talk with people. My AIM is LadyCamria and email xneyanax@yahoo.com. If you're interested do get in contact.