Family Required RP stuff 06/16/2006 12:37 PM CDT
Hello,

I need to obtain an brother for my character.

There are few requirements, obviously, since me and my family are Elves, please be one. If you are a person who has "tons" of adopted family, and the like, please do not apply. If you are a person who tends to go against the racial breeding chart, please do not apply. If you are in the militia... it may not be a great thing to apply, but I won't stop you. Fair warning on that.

The family is of Mountain Elf (Father's side) and Forest Elf (mother's) and resides in Leth Deriel. There is a long drawn out back story of why and whatsits, which I won't get into here.

The family generally has pale to fair skin, dark hair and light eyes, but this is only a guide. A fair mix of "generic" forest and mountain elf genes. I'd prefer if the brother is older (this would mean you need to be 61 or over) but a younger brother wouldn't be horrible either. My characters last name IS the family name. It's my family, so well.. I get to pick. If you're super attached to your last name, we might be able to work something out, but when the last name mechanics are released, I'd prefer to be able to share my name with people.

I'd prefer that your character and my character have had little to no prior interaction. If so, I have a story worked out.

If you're interested, please send your information to my play.net address.

player of,

Ysselt Ja'Haadraan
Re: Family Required RP stuff 06/16/2006 02:49 PM CDT
Oh! Oh! I wanna be Ysselts brother, you just need to get over the fact that I'ma Olvi. Less racial prejudice!

- Raji
Re: Family Required RP stuff 06/16/2006 02:52 PM CDT
Now wait a moment. Requesting to have the same race for a family member is not being racial, its just setting up the role play to be genetically produced. A male elf mating with a female elf, last I checked created elven magic, not part elf, part olvi. If she said her mom was Olvi and her dad Elf, then yea, I doubt she would specify elf. Sorry, just had to stick my nose in. I'm Olvi and I didn't take it racially slurred.

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.
Re: Family Required RP stuff 06/16/2006 02:58 PM CDT
I know I just like teasing Ysselt...
Re: Family Required RP stuff 07/01/2006 02:18 PM CDT
I possess the mighty Elven milkman. I've managed to avoid child support by duping those of other races to think they are the father.

Ice Patch - Because bludgeoning immobile things to death is fun.

Lots more stuff coming 'Soon'!

http://www.zairius.com

Supreme Bunny Overlord Zairius