Looking for a father 12/11/2005 05:00 PM CST
It looks like I'm back in the realms.

I'm in search for someone to play my character's father. Their story is quite long, so I will not be posting it here.

He needs to be in between 40 to mid 50s of age. Class is quite flexible, yet needs to be a fighter (No Paladins, please, you'll understand if you ask.) Warrior mage prefered but not required, a class that uses magic would be nice. Circle preference must be 30+.

Race needs to be Rakash, skin color up to Tanned.

If anyone is interested, you can contact me by AIM, which is Hiiko Seijurou.
Re: Looking for a father 12/11/2005 05:06 PM CST
I forgot to add, if you wish to find me in game, you can look for Tallen. Place of choice is Taelbert's Inn, at the bar.
Re: Looking for a father 12/15/2005 01:11 PM CST
You might be hard pressed to find a rakash of that age, seeing as they were one of the 'newer' races.

I know the oldest still played s'kra is in the low 50s, and the oldest s'kra on record is 57.

Oldest rakash might be in their mid to late 40s, and if you take that into acount, your possibilities of fatherly roles (guild, circle, features) probably limits you to under half a dozen characters in the entire realm, even if they're still played or not.
Re: Looking for a father 12/15/2005 01:25 PM CST
I know a 39-year-old Prydaen whose daughter (in-game) is 17. Of course, to be 17 you'd pretty much have to create a new character.

The Rakash arrived 25 IG years ago, or somewhere close to that. That would mean the oldest PC Rakash would be in the early 40s. This was back before you could choose a starting age, I think the starting ages were randomized between 17 and 19 but I'm unsure.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix
Re: Looking for a father 12/15/2005 04:00 PM CST
My Rakash has been around about 5 years (maybe closer to 4), popped out of the CM at 17. He's now 32. I suppose there are older ones around, but as far as circle, from those early days I know of a handful past 50th, and I'm not 100% sure who still plays.
Re: Looking for a father 12/16/2005 02:38 PM CST
My Prydaen is like 40, if I remember right, or she's just about to turn 40 or something of that nature.

Shadeau Raysen-Moonith,
Player of.

--
(Drongol dislikes you.)
Re: Looking for a father 12/16/2005 08:41 PM CST
The age can be a bit flexible, remember that in game the age is not seen, so if the character is played older, that is fine.

The guild can also be quite flexible, though we'd prefer someone over circle 20, maybe around 30.

The reason I posted we is because my character, Tallen, has a sister.

If anyone is interested at all, even if you do not meet the requirements, lets say by one or two years or by a couple if circles, contact me anyways.

Again, my AIM is Hiiko Seijurou. If I am not online, you can contact me at my play.net

Also, I can be found around Taelbert's Inn, usually in the bar, or you can gweth for me.

~Tallen
Re: Looking for a father 12/19/2005 10:17 PM CST
I play Ylenia, Tallen's sister.

If anyone interested being Tallen and Ylenia's father and they can't find Tallen/Hiiko Seijurou, contact me on AIM (SilentTacey) or in game. I also hang around Taelbert's or outside the MM guild.