Looking for someone to play a Prydaen son. 10/27/2005 12:12 AM CDT
Though I hear it's difficult to find people in this fashion, I figured I'd post anyways.

I'm looking for someone to play an 8 yr old Prydaen boy, who has a mother (me) and father, and a baby sister (2yrs old). He's also got a number of aunts and uncles (other players), which are occasionally around. We tend to travel a fair amount, but are primarily based out of Crossing.

The character would have to be new, as the son already has an existing name, appearance and background and has been introduced to my character's friends and family already as such. We would like someone who can play a happy, reasonably well-behaved (though secretly mischievous) kid with a tendency to wander and get dirty. We're hoping for someone interested in the Ranger or Bard guild, though we're open to anything. We've played his interests so far to be outdoorsy: climbing, swimming, fishing... he gets into a few scuffles with neighborhood boys, all in good fun, so brawling is another interest, along with bows and thrown weapons. And... meddling mother than I am, I made him take up music lessons *sheepish grin*, mostly strings - whether he enjoys them or not is entirely up to his player.

We are open to anyone filling this spot that is truly interested - be they experienced RP'ers or not, male or female. It would be wonderful to have a new player fill this role, as we do enjoy helping people learn the ropes (so, if any of you come across someone fresh who wants to join a Prydaen family and doesn't mind starting another new character, please send him our way). Prior experience with Prydaen culture is not necessary, though at least a moderate willingness to learn is a must. We tend to try and do family social events whenever possible, so an interest in this would be a plus.

Other details can be discussed directly. Please contact me via IM at DRFayeza or via email at fcb205@yahoo.com.

P.S. - We'll also be looking for someone to play his sister in the future. Moon mage strongly preferred, though cleric or warrior mage is also an option. But, she's only 2 now, so... no rush. If anyone knows they'll be interested, please let me know.

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." -- Kahlil Gibran