Looking For: A medium to large well-RPed family 12/15/2004 08:07 PM CST
Well, I'm looking for a family in DR that is well-Rped and medium to large in size. I want a family with parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and other such members. Or at least one with parents and siblings. Circle and money don't mean anything to me. RP ability does. I want to have a character with a tightly-knit family and a lot of different RP interactions. I'm not at all adverse to rolling up a character specifically to fit with an existing family and I am good at RPing children. I've been in DR at least 7 years now. I know I came around about a year after DR moved to the web. I'm a RPer not a circle chaser nor do I chase around GM characters. I like making my own RP. I'm around a lot and I adore plots and challenges. With all the people that have left DR lately I've lost a lot of friends as have we all. I'd like a fresh start with a fresh character to hopefully bring some of the sparkle back to DR for me and make some good friends that I can scheme with, create mischif with, and just have a good time in general with. If anyone is interested please IM me at KirstianaDR or email me at Ananda@play.net. I really look forward to hearing from you.

player of Kirstiana
Re: Looking For: A medium to large well-RPed family 12/16/2004 06:44 AM CST
I can rent you my twig in my family shrubbery. Cheap!!!!

Lomelinde

Fighting with a short sword, you believe that the ship's rat is a mythical being of immense power and ability.
Re: Looking For: A medium to large well-RPed family 01/07/2005 03:28 PM CST
I've no family in DR as a part of my RP, but I've (had) plenty of friends, enemies, mistresses and such. I'll look around you in game, many of my friends have left recently as well.