Serious querie 02/26/2019 09:25 AM CST
What is happening with this game that there are zero conflicts? Been taking a break and wow has all the action diminished to like zero?

Aren't there badguys to complain about? People that report at the drop of some QQ? No unfair grave robbing (never unfair)? No one who over-posts in general discussions or responses to GM announcements?

Honestly - this kind of sucks :(
Re: Serious querie 02/26/2019 07:02 PM CST

Still plenty of that, it's all on Discord now.
Re: Serious querie 03/01/2019 12:09 AM CST

I am back and thank you.
make your 5 on 5 squad of alts
team Keel vs. team Reel

no fahijokes or cayra supports
roll out 5 and i'll meat ya.
3 month. everyone stay open and nobody has to worry about what you are up to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1VEwsI4SlY
Re: Serious querie 03/01/2019 04:13 PM CST
>>What is happening with this game that there are zero conflicts? Been taking a break and wow has all the action diminished to like zero?

I'm have second thoughts on the whole "correlation is not causation" fallacy.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Serious querie 03/01/2019 08:25 PM CST
>>What is happening with this game that there are zero conflicts? Been taking a break and wow has all the action diminished to like zero?

>I'm have second thoughts on the whole "correlation is not causation" fallacy.

Me too.

I promise you there have been plenty of conflicts that have been lovely role played/consent-oriented conflicts.
And some that have not.

Make more of the latter not the former, please.

~Evike
Twitter: @EvikeDR
Re: Serious querie 03/16/2019 04:56 AM CDT
>I am back and thank you.
make your 5 on 5 squad of alts
team Keel vs. team Reel

no fahijokes or cayra supports
roll out 5 and i'll meat ya.<

Don't worry my friend I am back even if I was gone forever my my Legend and accomplishments will never be forgotten.

Always remember....."I am not in danger. I am the danger" -Walter White

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Serious querie 04/01/2019 12:04 AM CDT

Oh I don't know, Rifkinn finds conflicts all the time.

There is a plethora of people jealous of his outstanding good looks.

More to the point, dude when you stop killing people with no RP at all, people might start seeing conflict for the fun it is.

But this little fun happening did just happen.....

Your pasabas is a little awkward, but usable.
You slip out of concealment and blindside Cayra!
Cayra's skin gleams with an adamantine sheen!
< Driving in like a master combatant, you thrust a scarlet glaes pasabas inlaid with Eth'ral'khh symbols at Cayra. Cayra attempts to dodge, taking the full blow.
The pasabas lands a solid hit (4/23) to Cayra's back.
[You're winded, mighty, incredibly balanced and in dominating position.]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

R>
Focusing on the dark well at your core, you feel yourself become submerged in the rise and spill of silence.

Cayra suddenly turns and bolts, sobbing like a child!
Cayra leaves, citing plans for warm comfort and a soft bed.

See! there is conflict! just seems that some people don't want to play.... right?

Rifkinn
Re: Serious querie 04/17/2019 12:01 PM CDT
Rifkinn is still a little hurt on the backside because Cayra rekt him.. Poor rifkinn let an empath kick his arse.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Serious querie 05/24/2019 05:15 PM CDT
>>let an empath kick his arse.

There’s no shame in getting your arse kicked by an empath. There is shame if you don’t reciprocate.
Re: Serious querie 05/29/2019 02:18 PM CDT
The shame is if you can't appreciate a certifiably dangerous empath - even if it's a mule. Like the one I had.
Re: Serious querie 06/02/2019 01:57 PM CDT
>There’s no shame in getting your arse kicked by an empath. There is shame if you don’t reciprocate.<

So so true.