Saragos and his invalid rant on afking. 11/26/2018 12:20 AM CST
OK I had to bring this here because this cannot be left unsaid. Saragos many many times I have seen you afk scripting and yet you are fighting on the opposite end of the cause. You have combat logged while afk against fahi and other characters. Why are you preaching this facade in another folder when you do the same thing. That goes to all of you liars. The difference between me and people like you is I don't report you because I want to keep our player base not destroy it. Grow up noobs. Keep DR alive not destroy it. Almost alll of the people I've seen fighting against afking I have caught afking this is just madness they are liars and thieves and reporters to their own end. Doing it how they are doing it is very very said writing feedback with lists of names reporting people what are you trying to do kill DR. If that's your goal your doing a good job.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Saragos and his invalid rant on afking. 11/26/2018 08:25 AM CST

I gotta agree with fahi. The loudest complainers about afk scripting are afk scripters themselves

Sad lot.
Re: Saragos and his invalid rant on afking. 11/30/2018 10:26 PM CST

I don't report you

let Cayra do that for you