Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
fhaijeck is cayra 09/27/2018 09:30 PM CDT
Stop thinking it's Fahijeck

it's Cayra. see the cealoblocs fight and how she put her pastebin on private
fighting women is more difficult
fahijeck, collards, etc is a Woman! CayraB is the HydraHead
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 12:20 AM CDT
Thanks for all the feedback negative and positive. Forums are always fun!!! Make elanthia Breh again!

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 06:14 AM CDT
Only I am not CUSTOMER who has CONSENTED to abide by Simutronics' REGRESSIVE, RIGHTS-INFRINGING POLICIES.

I am SOVEREIGN ROLEPLAYER, as established in the WoWgna Carta of 2004, which declares that all SOVEREIGN ROLEPLAYERS have a right to TRAVEL to whatever game they want, whenever they want, and to roleplay in whatever manner they deem needed to pursue their GOD-GIVEN RIGHT to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If consent-baiting and extended periods of harassment are needed in pursuit of my HAPPINESS, then it is my RIGHT to pursue these, and I will not ABIDE or CONSENT to Simutronics' fascist attempts to curtail my SOVEREIGN ROLEPLAYER RIGHTS.

A tenured GM trying to stop me from skirting policy means this game is DYING. RISE UP SHEEPLE, AND DEFEND YOUR GAME.
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 02:01 PM CDT
In game playing terms, I prefer gaming company dictatorship myself. Better they company rule than some whiney player who complains every time they don't get their way. That's why I shouldn't rule.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 02:19 PM CDT
>I am SOVEREIGN ROLEPLAYER, as established in the WoWgna Carta of 2004, which declares that all SOVEREIGN ROLEPLAYERS have a right to TRAVEL to whatever game they want, whenever they want, and to roleplay in whatever manner they deem needed to pursue their GOD-GIVEN RIGHT to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If consent-baiting and extended periods of harassment are needed in pursuit of my HAPPINESS, then it is my RIGHT to pursue these, and I will not ABIDE or CONSENT to Simutronics' fascist attempts to curtail my SOVEREIGN ROLEPLAYER RIGHTS.<

SRR for life breh. j/k but I love the whole Einhorn is Finkel and Finkel is Einhorn thing that made me laugh pretty hard. Did I laugh because it is true or did a laugh for other personal reasons that is the question.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 05:29 PM CDT

Interesting topic
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 07:32 PM CDT
This is both moronic and a blessing.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.
They're proud of them." -Raesh, on history
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/28/2018 07:45 PM CDT
>>Did I laugh because it is true or did a laugh for other personal reasons that is the question.<<

I don't care why you laughed, just that you laughed because it was a laugh I was going for.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/29/2018 12:54 PM CDT

>fahijeck, collards, etc is a Woman! CayraB is the HydraHead<

I think you forgot the other 100 characters that are supposedly Cayra.

"Dem Tigers be comin now, deysa comin. GOIN GREEN!
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/29/2018 12:59 PM CDT

>I think you forgot the other 100 characters that are supposedly Cayra.<

I am 99% positive every gnome made in the last year is Fahijeck.
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/29/2018 04:41 PM CDT

>I am 99% positive every gnome made in the last year is Fahijeck.<

So you are saying he is like keiser soze?

Tigers still coming
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/29/2018 09:45 PM CDT
Uhh try in the beginning the game was cooperation & fair play, it was a couple years before the griefers made themselves known. This was between players, not players & GMPCs.

Take it from someone was there from just about day 1, so it was Medieval themed, not mid-evil. Big difference there kiddo.

Conflict between players can be good, if kept within the rules. Harrassing someone, skirting the fine line of policy playing, among others is not. Putting your nose in the conflict between others, then using the gweth to make comments that direct the conflict to the nose stickers then said nose stickers skirting policy to smash gweths is not the way to play "bad guys", its just skirting the fine line heading into harrassment. Same as using private discord channels to get others to smash gweths because (general) you lost the abilty, yeah, thats crossing the line & should be bannable.

It used to be folks could rp "bad guys" but in the end everyone had a good time & was okay with it, because it didnt carry over. Folks basically shook hands & moved on. Nowadays folks "catfish" one another to keep harrassing others & then cry foul when caught at it.
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/29/2018 10:40 PM CDT
Personally I think whoever it was that chain killed some feckless noob until he apologized, crossed a line. I don't remember who all was involved with that mess, but it was a major contributor to my drawing back from community. It's not role playing a character at that point, it's simple grieving.
Re: fhaijeck is cayra 09/30/2018 06:02 AM CDT
AAm I the only person who sees a new account name posting and assumes it's someone making alts to support themselves? Most of the people in this comment thread defending the annoying players are accounts without character names and icons, and are names I've never seen before, until people accused of running multiple accounts need a silent roar of approval...

Not specific to this thread, and I am not accusing flapjacks or wife of doing it, despite how this reads. I'm just saying it's a thought I've had that would be easy to do, so I sort of write off all these new accounts.
Medieval not Mid-evil 09/30/2018 11:34 AM CDT
OddPaladin,
I am in no way involved with this conflict, I've had my beef in the past with Fah sticking his nose in business that didnt involve him then either he, Cayra or friends tried smashing my gweth to cause me grief. I'm so happy my premie perk gweth is pretty much unbreakable. I have no idea what he or whoever has done this time.

I use Legio as my subname because I play way too many characters to single one out, or allow griefers who take garbage OOG into IG, which I know of quite a few who do, not specifying if Fah, Cayra or others do.

So, nope, not an alt to support anything. My response was mainly to another who posted about this being a mid evil game & wanting to walk away. There, changed my post title.
Re: fhaijeck is cayra ::NUDGE:: 09/30/2018 11:59 AM CDT
Some posts were hidden.

Yes, this is the OOC conflicts folder, which is a place for players to air conflicts they have with other players. You may discuss and hash out these conflicts here.

In this topic nor anywhere else on the forums may you start or to air conflicts you have with staff. If you feel you have a conflict with staff, either of a personal nature or due to feeling they are somehow doing their job in a way that seems inappropriate and needs official investigation, please email Feedback at drfeedback@simutronics.com so an official investigation may occur.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator