A post was hidden 10/06/2017 10:31 PM CDT
Please consider, before posting, that your account name is visible.

Posting on the forums on an account that contains terms that would get you nudged or warned in game for inappropriate content will get your post, and privileges, pulled, no matter how good the post was.

Please don't waste your energy this way.

Thank you.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: A post was hidden 10/07/2017 06:22 AM CDT
I am starting to get miffed that I am missing these pulled posts. I demand all of them be sent to my email going forward.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: A post was hidden 10/07/2017 05:25 PM CDT
>I am starting to get miffed that I am missing these pulled posts. I demand all of them be sent to my email going forward.<

get off my lawn

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: A post was hidden 10/07/2017 07:02 PM CDT
>>get off my lawn<<

I will rip your face off, wear it, then eat it.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: A post was hidden 10/08/2017 12:00 PM CDT
>I will rip your face off, wear it, then eat it.<

Talk dirty to me.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: A post was hidden 10/08/2017 07:18 PM CDT
Let's start a real thread please because this one is done.

pleaseandthankyou

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator