A Letter attached to a bright green ribbon tied loosely around the lone donkey's neck 02/17/2016 11:51 AM CST

To Whomever is Running this Mess,

Hi! I am writing to express concerns for the future of Beaureguard Horseface of Horsingtonville. The VERY public debacle that was a discussion about your order's private matters and the possible dissolution of the order all together was alarming in that none of you seem to have any regard for those that will be affected by your dramatics. Your order hall employs stable hands and janitors, the buxom barmaid (really, guys, super original in that hire), and houses Beau. While it is almost certain that people will find other places of employment, as there will always be slobs, horse poop and buxom gals tend to know how to find a place for their assets, a traumatized donkey that has already been forced to listen to the blathering and in fighting that seems to be this order's norm, may not be so lucky. Your Baron does not have a history of being humane to animals, or people for that matter, and Beau's future is really your responsibility as you are the ones that forced him into this lonely, tortured existence to begin with! Donkeys are not decoration, and should not be treated as such. As you apparently have no qualms about broadcasting your issues publicly, it is not unreasonable to expect that you will make the plans for Beaureguard's future known as well. Should you not know how to make the appropriate arrangements for him, I would be happy to take over his care to ensure he find the happiness that he deserves. I anxously await your response.

Sincerely,

Synamon Remlane
Re: A Letter attached to a bright green ribbon tied loosely around the lone donkey's neck 02/17/2016 10:13 PM CST
I think the buxom barmaid is not a fault and probably deserves a raise.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: A Letter attached to a bright green ribbon tied loosely around the lone donkey's neck 02/17/2016 10:21 PM CST

It's true, her mocha berry milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Re: A Letter attached to a bright green ribbon tied loosely around the lone donkey's neck 02/17/2016 10:22 PM CST
I propose changing all buxom barmaids to well-endowed manservants.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: A Letter attached to a bright green ribbon tied loosely around the lone donkey's neck 02/17/2016 10:51 PM CST

/facepalm.

The places to air your differences as your character personas. ANY OOC POSTS OR REFERENCES WILL RESULT IN STRONG PENALTIES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Hurry up, delete those before the board moderator shows up.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.