A loose torn piece of parchment 07/14/2012 01:40 PM CDT
A torn piece of parchment arrives on a breeze coming from the south. As the wind pushes it about here and there, it eventually hangs up next to the Theren Gate. Looking closer, you can still decipher some of the smeared writing on it from the dirt and mud.

" pray da*ly to Dam*s for that cleric. Capture him and we'll allow my imagi*ion to run wild, just not on the st*e this time. I have researched enough about tort*e that I can keep him al*e and in constant pain. My estab*nt in Dirge will be useful in this. If he should expire, may he be chai*ed into servitude to the gods. Damaris needs to try a new dagger, give him a poke. Meraud shoots a bolt into him, so be it. Let him suf*r in this world and the "

A short gust of wind picks up the ripped portion, which flutters against the breeze before settling on a current and disappearing from sight.

You hear a male voice from the east yell "REPENT! THE END IS NIGH!"
You yell, "How long do I have to repent?"
You hear a male voice from the east yell, "Moments!"
You yell, "I'm doomed."
Re: A loose torn piece of parchment 07/19/2012 04:35 PM CDT
>A torn piece of parchment arrives on a breeze coming from the south. As the wind pushes it about here and there, it eventually hangs up next to the Theren Gate. Looking closer, you can still decipher some of the smeared writing on it from the dirt and mud.

>" pray da*ly to Dam*s for that cleric. Capture him and we'll allow my imagi*ion to run wild, just not on the st*e this time. I have researched enough about tort*e that I can keep him al*e and in constant pain. My estab*nt in Dirge will be useful in this. If he should expire, may he be chai*ed into servitude to the gods. Damaris needs to try a new dagger, give him a poke. Meraud shoots a bolt into him, so be it. Let him suf*r in this world and the "

>A short gust of wind picks up the ripped portion, which flutters against the breeze before settling on a current and disappearing from sight.

>You hear a male voice from the east yell "REPENT! THE END IS NIGH!"
>You yell, "How long do I have to repent?"
>You hear a male voice from the east yell, "Moments!"
>You yell, "I'm doomed."

A relatively long yet crumpled piece of paper that has been smoothed as much as possible to it's former state shortly follows on the same breeze that which came from the south. As that continuous wind pushes it about, this too eventually hangs up next to the Theren Gate. A fierce tornado suddenly arrives causing the relatively long yet crumpled piece of paper to flutter around the gate moving to and fro to different areas before settling into its spot. As the wind dies down the relatively long yet crumpled piece of paper straightens itself to display the markings of a man who has very poor handwriting written in black goblin's blood. It reads...

"What is this, I don't even."
Re: A loose torn piece of parchment 07/19/2012 07:42 PM CDT
LOL.