Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
re: Caelumia 06/19/2007 12:45 PM CDT
The first time I met Caelumia she had gotten some sort of slimey goo all over her hands, which, prior to any introductions, she wiped on my fur.

I might be going out on a limb here, but I sincerely doubt that she is actually surprised at recieving a less-than-warm welcome anywhere she goes.

--Priss
re: Caelumia 06/19/2007 07:44 PM CDT
I will respect Xand's wishes and speak no further about Caelumia. Enough breath has been wasted doing so already.

Doctor Kerrian Runegazer
Notable of Ilithi
re: Caelumia 06/19/2007 11:19 PM CDT
Caelumia is one of the finer examples of a Mountain Elf to be seen anywhere in the realms. The fact that people find her abrasive is to be expected. She has personality, charm (when it suits her), wit, and cunning. Nothing done is without thought and purpose, or for good reason.

Lately, she's become much more mild in speech and manner than what has been seen in the past. It's unfortunate that pitchforks are gathered and torches lit when the "monster" is seen walking in the streets in quiet conversation.

As for the comparisons to Ratha I'm seeing, trouble is met swiftly and without mercy. Overzealous in keeping the streets clean perhaps, but it's rare that you see problems arise on the islands streets and remain a problem for long. I look to who cries foul, their character, and personally feel like the job is being done as it should be. Perhaps if you didn't skulk in the shadows and keep to yourself until the explosions of drama go off, with you at the center of them, then perhaps you'd be treated a bit more fair than you have been.

Caelumia, despite her troubles in the past, is always welcome on the island I call home, and I will defend that invitation to any who say otherwise, if for no other reason that I have a base understanding of where she comes from and I and others have taken a moment to speak to her with civility when she presented herself openly.

We need another cleansing of Ilithi, and should a certain lord ever make that call, I'll be in the vanguard. Then you all can go "die in a fire"

By my hand,

Blademaster Seargant Nazaruss, Warlock of Ratha.
re: Caelumia 06/20/2007 09:55 AM CDT
I know everyone is calling for an end to this topic, but since I'm always the last one to read the Ilithi folder...deal with it.

I only have a few important facts to point out.
I , a warrior of the Outcast Tribe, have traveled in and around Ilithi several times since the War's end. Not just myself but a few tribemate I know for sure have been darting around the southern lands. We walk with Outcast either pre or post titled...I have never, nor have any of my mate's, faced anything like this when we travel through.

Come to mention it, shortly after the event which brought all this out into the open. Alexii, Outcast Alexii, walked through a random moongate and plopped in the middle of shard. Just for giggles I spent the next two days down there walking around town, titled. Not a single bad word...well at least none said to his face.

But for one person with a "less-than-favorable-for-some" reputation, to be accosted by citizens without provocation...and in the company of members of a noble house....childish.

Just for anyones knowledge, Alexii and Cael are not friends in the least. I think last time we were in each others company she said she was gonna kill my outcast arse. But I can relate to the situation.

~
A scavenger troll strolls in, fixing you with a steady glare, " Alexii, seems we have more than enough of these swamp troll pikes. How about something useful next time?"
re: Caelumia 06/20/2007 06:48 PM CDT
Anyone threatening a "cleansing" of Ilithi will be met with a swift and mighty defense, you can be sure of that.

Doctor Kerrian Runegazer
Notable of Ilithi
re: Caelumia 06/20/2007 07:21 PM CDT
So will anyone wanting to stop the grey.

Most people down there support what the grey do, which is rather disgusting when they then turn around and take issue with just about everything else.

Hypocrites ftw obviously.

I am --- Navak
re: Caelumia 06/22/2007 11:19 PM CDT
You're so popular, dearest. It turns me on.

-Krahas
re: Caelumia 06/23/2007 12:21 PM CDT
>>Most people down there support what the grey do, which is rather disgusting when they then turn around and take issue with just about everything else.

Quoted for truth.

All anyone gotta do to for some cleansing is claim Raenilar is in their group and Ilithi would fall easily.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
re: Caelumia 06/24/2007 01:49 AM CDT
All anyone gotta do to for some cleansing is claim Raenilar is in their group and Ilithi would fall easily.

Vinjince"

OOC:Hehe new sig.

Outcast Alexii
~
-Vinjince
re: Caelumia 06/24/2007 08:57 AM CDT
>All anyone gotta do to for some cleansing is claim Raenilar is in their group and Ilithi would fall easily.

I continue to be amused at the disparaging remarks against the citizens of Ilithi. I admit at first it bothered me, now it's simply laughable. Whether comments are made in jest or not, they set a tone.

The true fiber and character of Ilithi's citizens will be tested strongly in the very near future. I am convinced we will show our mettle and, hopefully, quiet the nay-sayers (except for a select few, of course).

Doctor Kerrian Runegazer
Citizen of Ilithi
** Thread Moved - Caelumia to OOC Conflicts** 11/30/2008 06:33 PM CST

Gang,

Reminder: If you're referencing profiles and players, you're not IC.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page