Posts Hidden 05/23/2004 06:54 PM CDT
Let's keep this folder clean, IC and within policy please. I will leave it to Igorr to explain the IC and OOC aspects.

If you have any questions or comments, then please send them to DR-Cecco@play.net.

Cecco
- Message Board Supervisor, DR
** Posts Hidden ** 05/30/2005 07:51 PM CDT

Folks,

Posts were removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
** Posts Hidden ** 06/18/2007 08:56 AM CDT
Gang,

The only one allowed to post OOC in this folder is the Board Monitor.

If you would like to repost leaving out the OOC then feel free.

Meanwhile, post as your character would.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
::Posts Hidden:: 06/24/2007 02:26 PM CDT

Gang,

Some posts where hidden.

Again, the only one allowed to be OOC in this forum is the Board Monitor.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

**Posts Hidden ** 12/05/2009 10:26 AM CST

Some posts were removed.

--> The places to air your differences as your character personas. ANY OOC POSTS OR REFERENCES WILL RESULT IN STRONG PENALTIES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those of you who seem to be unaware, there are only two (2) folders that are dedicated to IC roleplay communication. This folder is for IC conflicts and the IC folder over in Events and Happenings.

Perhaps you could pretend these are letters mailed to or notices posted in town green intended for the other character. Sort out for yourself HOW or WHY you would have happened to have gotten a hold of the mail before you jump in.

On the other hand, if you want to make it it an OOC conflict, feel free to move your comments over to that folder.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
::Posts Hidden:: 07/09/2010 03:41 PM CDT

Some posts were removed.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.