Thank you! 06/29/2016 05:07 PM CDT
Thanks much to those who responded. Apparently the thread (or at least people) are more alive than I expected! hehe

@Navesi - I'll highlight your name and keep an eye out, plus I've made a note of your pigeon. Much appreciated!

@Hlenae/Svets - I'll also put you on my list to watch for and hopefully I'll be able to run into you (but not knock you down!) somewhere. I'm mostly around Crossings at the moment, while I regain my footing. At least I'm starting to be able to get around without using the maps to take a single step!

@Amish - Warm fuzzies are always good! (Except when they are not! Like.. you're a Halfling and your feet are on fire!)

@Sijan - I'll look for you as well though that last comment about not the kind of reputation I might want leaves me with some trepidation. I don't know anything about Sijan so while I can guess.. a womanizer? a teefy with wandering hands? Though I suppose Sijan could be a feminine name, it sounds masculine to me, hence my thoughts slanted in that direction. Perhaps we might find out, eh?