Almost 2.5 years later... 06/28/2016 06:03 PM CDT
... after the last post, I thought I'd see if the thread were truly dead.

Having recently returned after several years absence and seeing very few people I know anymore, I thought I'd check the forums to see if there were any folks I might fit in with, to RP with. Its not looking good, at least in this topic, but here goes...

I'd like to find someone or some folks to roleplay with, who's main focus is not leveling and killing everything in sight and who doesn't have to be running scripts constantly to gain skill. I don't mind doing some skill work or even hunting, but killing is social for me and not something I enjoy doing a lot of on my own. I'm also rather rusty on commands and a lot of what I knew has changed. I returned to DR to seek the role play I used to find here. I've missed it.

I've multiple toons but none higher than in the 50s. I left before level 100 was a thing. I'm open to both platonic and non relationships but they have to make sense to me for the character involved. Sex does not matter (though I am female as are most of my toons) and have a marginally higher preference for males. My main is an Elf though I have characters of just about every race. I'd also be willing to create a new character if that was preferred.

I tend to be cautious when first getting to know folks and I'm not looking for anything outside of the game. Let's see where this goes!
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 06/28/2016 06:45 PM CDT
You might keep an eye out for PCs on the role-playing list on the wiki, and engage with them IC:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Roleplaying_Resources_and_Community_Connections
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 06/28/2016 07:26 PM CDT

Thank you and yes, I saw that list and had a look at it! It was nice to see that the Order of the Black Fox still exists, though I dont know any of the current members. Its a good suggestion and much appreciated!
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 06/28/2016 08:16 PM CDT
While I don't know if I can offer you just what you're looking for, if you see my character Navesi around, feel free to say hello. I'm almost always happy to stop a bit and RP. Unfortunately I am also one of those ones who get caught up in the grind, so I'm not around just hanging out as often as others might be. Also feel free to ring me or IM me any time with questions (IM is NavesiDR).

I wish you luck in finding what you're hoping for!

- Navesi
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 06/29/2016 04:33 AM CDT
Sounds like you play more or less the same way I do. Hlenae and Svets are my characters. Say hi if you see me around.
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 06/29/2016 06:59 AM CDT

This thread is giving me all kindsa warm fuzzies :)
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 06/29/2016 10:29 AM CDT
I'm always willing to hang out and RP! Although I guess hanging out with Sijan might give you a reputation you don't quite want...
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 07/01/2016 08:04 AM CDT

I've just come back after nearly eight years away, so I know the feeling of being a bit lost. I've come across some amazing people though and if you are interested in the Orders, I know they are a good place to go to find individuals you might wanna hang with. Of course, I'm always open to good people, and I do enjoy going on hunting trips in teams, so if you ever see my character Velky about, feel free to say hi!
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 07/03/2016 12:35 PM CDT

Will do and thank you!
Re: Almost 2.5 years later... 08/04/2016 04:26 AM CDT
If there were players you remember, you might want to see if they are still around.That way if you find someone, you have a backstory.