Muspar'i Bards, Sand Elves, and S'kra Murs 05/02/2013 05:07 PM CDT
So I am aware that Muspar'i is not the most inhabited city; however, my bardess is looking to temporarily move there to get some writing done. Additionally. she would like to make use of the theater there as well. I am wondering if anyone currently resides there? If so, I'd love to share a pint of ale with you and discuss Muspar'i culture... perhaps even become friends?

Also, I'd like to encourage any and all to join her out in the sandy city. It could prove to be a lot of fun! Maybe we could get a group of Muspar'i residents together and really embrace desert culture. We can sing songs, dance, tell stories. I'd particularly like to get to know some more Sand Elves as well as S'kra Murs in the area, but I'd love to spend time with anyone out there. Fun is to be had if you come visit me in Muspar'i!! Just respond to this post if you're interested.

Additionally, if you're a bard and you're interested in some serious inspiration, come visit me!!! The desert is the perfect place to get away and write yer next greatest play!!! *grins drunkenly*
Re: Muspar'i Bards, Sand Elves, and S'kra Murs 05/03/2013 08:56 AM CDT

I suspect I know who this is, but perhaps you should share the name of your bardess?
Re: Muspar'i Bards, Sand Elves, and S'kra Murs 05/03/2013 01:26 PM CDT

You definitely know who this is. It's Serata. *grins drunkenly*