missed connections w4w 02/07/2012 01:55 PM CST
I saw you on Oralana. Your adorable honey badger cloak hugged your frame in the most adorable way. I watched as you fumbled with a clasp on your bag. My over eager greetings to you fell short, you had already walked away, gone.

CALL ME
---
Inauri
Re: missed connections w4w 02/07/2012 02:08 PM CST

lol
Re: missed connections w4w 02/07/2012 02:30 PM CST
I probably should have used adorable at least once more to get the full effect.

---
Inauri
Re: missed connections w4w 02/07/2012 08:56 PM CST
<I saw you on Oralana. Your adorable honey badger cloak hugged your frame in the most adorable way. I watched as you fumbled with a clasp on your bag. My over eager greetings to you fell short, you had already walked away, gone.

<CALL ME

This.
Re: missed connections w4w 02/07/2012 11:33 PM CST
next we'll see dwarfs that love prydaens too much.... or rakash that just love little tiny gnomes....

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Missed connection: M4W 02/08/2012 12:02 AM CST
Me: athletic Kaldar male walking across Town Green South (wearing nothing but a crocodile-skin buckler ;) )

You: slender halfling female wearing a flower cloak

You were very artistic; I could tell because you were humming a spritely polka. I was a man of industry, and I think you knew because I was braiding grass. There was some chemistry between us, and I was hypnotized as your tiger-striped centipede crawled out from under your cloak to tickle at your ear.

CALL ME