Returning player seeking adventuring buddies / guides 04/18/2011 04:30 PM CDT
Howdy,

I've just wandered back to the game this week and am looking to make contact with fellow roleplayers interested in taking time out of the training grind for adventures.

My initial idea would be the formation of an adventuring party funded by my character for the purposes of expeditions to various locations far and wide around the lands for fun and profit. We can work out the details ingame.

Because I'm once again back in relative newbie mode and leaning heavily on Elanthipedia for everything from relearning basic verbs to trying to understand all the system changes over the last couple of years, a willingness on the part of interested parties to act as potential guides and mentors would be a plus. Vast game knowledge isn't a requirement or something though as it'd be just as much fun for us all to be clueless of the certain death that awaits as we're exploring.

What you can expect from me is a long time player with a kind of tattered memory for old game details that will stay in-character at all times and keep OOC comments to whispers as much as is possible. I'm really easy going and open to whatever fun we can make happen ingame.

I'm most often around late at night, North American time. That's most nights of the week after 11pm central time or so. I'm trying to get back in the habit of leaving Trillian on all the time, so try me at 'The Cemm' via AIM. I may not always respond immediately, but I'll at least have your message to contact you back through. Just let me know you're responding to this post if you don't mind.

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Vonagan