Gettin' back in the game. 01/29/2008 09:20 PM CST
Hey, beautiful players. That's right, I mean you.

After a several-year-long (and I may be exaggerating) hiatus, I've been turned on to DR again. Now, between college, work, and substance abuse, I've barely had time to sit down and dedicate myself to a game. A while back, I'd waste endless hours roleplaying and hunting in DR, always eager to develop my character through any means necesary. Circles, roleplaying, it was all good. Reading endless blocks of text fueled my imagination and took me to another place entirely, and quite frankly, I want to go there again. However, after my long hiatus I've found myself almost completely lost.

Basically, I'm looking for someone- anyone- willing to take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I play a 32nd circle Warrior mage, and I'm not picky about the kind of assistance offered. I really just want to sink my teeth into this game again, and having people to turn to will definately help with that.

Send an IM to KuraiCloudStrife on AIM if you're interested, and we can talk there. Roleplayers prefered, and if you can fill me in on what's happened in Elanthia over the past couple of years, that'd be great.
Re: Gettin' back in the game. 01/30/2008 02:31 AM CST
Welcome back. I'll drop you a line some time, or you can find Caelumia in game if you want to chat about recent events.

Rev. Reene

You ask, "Ever eat a Halfling?"

The grumpy Shadow Servant quietly says, "I only eat what you give me, but I thought you said we weren't going to talk about that incident."