Prev_page Previous 1 3
Looking 05/21/2003 04:45 PM CDT
Greetings,

I am a Female Prydaen War Mage looking for a companion. Any race is fine, would like a Magic user, far be it from me to dampen anyone's Inner Fire. I am of 39th Circle and would like to meet a Male of the same or there about level for hunting purposes. Of course higher circles are welcome, hey I need to be taught too!

This is the only condition, everything that happens In Game STAYS In Game. Am open to just friendship, or more depending. There will nothing offered about my RL what so ever, with the exception of the name of my pigeon. So if you are looking for something similar IG, please feel free to e-mail me.

I know, I know, going about it in this way is awful, but I just can't seem to stand around in front of the Crossing Guild, just too many, um, people, yeah thats it, people.

Aslana

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
Willy Wonka
Looking for a friend/Hunting partner 06/16/2003 09:12 PM CDT
Hello. Looking for someone to have a good time with also to hunt with. About me I'm an Elothean barb...not many I know. Right now I am hunting Maradurs up in Therenborough. So feel free to IM me at ImthDR or just say Hi if you up in those parts.
Re: Looking for a friend/Hunting partner 06/17/2003 04:11 PM CDT
Imth, you're back? I'll have to look you up later and give you a hard time.

Brabs

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/FatherJarle/index.html

Live by the shield, die by the shield.
Re: Looking for a friend/Hunting partner 06/17/2003 05:42 PM CDT
yep just got back a couple days ago and it feels good
Looking to get to know people in general. 06/30/2003 07:12 PM CDT
Would like to get know some families in Elanthia, I have an Olvi Ranger by the name of Tikxet who can often be found lounging near the Tree House in Arthe Dale trying to puff his images out just right!

The pidgeon is DRTikxet (AIM), and he's always tuned into Gweth.

::sniffle:: Even if his pidgeon says he's away, feel free to leave a message anyway. He'd love to make some new friends and possibly even family!
Looking for advice 09/07/2003 12:44 PM CDT
Okay, here's the deal. I went away for a long time. Now I am back, and kind of lonely and adrift. My family has scattered to the wind, and I hardly ever see them any more. My friends from before are older and beyond my skills now, doing their own thing. I miss having someone to hang around with. It has been suggested that I join an order of some sort, to get some kind of purpose in my life as well as companionship. While I hope some day to meet someone special, I would really just like to know there is someone who looks forward to seeing me and hanging out, sharing some laughs. I guess if there is this kind of comradeship to be found in an order, that might be a good idea. I just would have to find one. Does anyone have any kind of advice for me? Oh, I guess knowing something about me might help. I am female, an Elothean empath of 40+ circles. I like to learn hunting skills and go out with hunting parties. I love to sit and talk to people and heal. I move around a lot, don't call any province home. OOC I like being friends with people from the game outside of the realms, but am definitely not in the market for rl romance. I just would like my character to experience life to the fullest, which for most people means friends and a special relationship eventually. If you know of an order looking for members, or know a friend who might like meeting someone to hang out with, please post or email me. If you want to meet me in game, I am not sure where I will be at any given time, but my name is Vadne.
Re: Looking for advice 09/07/2003 02:16 PM CDT
Hello!

An order...I would suggest the Order of the Dragon Shield. I am not a member, but I know most of the members of that order, and they seem an upstanding group. If you like the Theren area, I would suggest contacting someone from that order, and having them give ya a brief tutorial. Call me biased, but that is the order that I see the most of...

Acolyte Shalrin Ottavion--Cleric of Urrem'tier
Don't understand the post, then you don't understand me.
Re: Looking for advice 09/07/2003 03:06 PM CDT
I'd look through the Orders folders on the boards to get an idea of the kind of people active in them and what they stand for. Does your character have any political interests? Is she a humanitarian? A scholar? A battle medic that might be useful to an army-like order? Identifying her interests will help you find a group that suits her needs.
Re: Looking for advice 09/08/2003 11:05 PM CDT
Vadne, eh? That sounds oddly familiar...would you have perhaps been insulted/oggled-at/had-your-wedding-ruined by a Dragonrok, Fragonrok, Ragonrok, Athraven, or a Grakh?

That's how I usually meet people.

I pity da foo',
F.L. Fraggles
Re: Looking for advice 09/09/2003 05:01 AM CDT
That would have been me offending Frag... which sounds like I should have been remembered a bit better. <sniffles> It would have been worse, too, but no one would help me drag your daydreaming bod away and ye were too much for a poor wee empath to drag down the mountainside.

On another note... thank you for your suggestions about orders. I didn't make much headway on the boards, but most had very informative web sites to check out. I appreciate the helpful posts.

Vadne/Offender of Fraggles everywhere
Re: Looking for advice 09/09/2003 06:36 AM CDT
Oh. I will have to kill you, now. Either way, I've always got free time. If you need a companion (As in hunting buddy, general cohort, or wife will burninate me), I've always got free time. Slip me an E-mail and I'll send over my IM screen name.

Not serious about the killing thing, or his he?
F.L. Fraggles
Looking for a comapion for my MM 11/15/2003 11:38 PM CST
Ya, as the subject says.. Since Itron has been MIA my Moonie is a lonely little Prydaen lass. Looking for someone more of the mentor-type for her. Perferably an elder MM, male would be nice since she is a cuddly thing. Just someone she can be close to without anything romantic going on, pretty much. Someone to sit with, talk with, train with, and the likes.

Any interest reply here, IM me at lolfox0r, e-mail my play.net, or find Shadeau IG.

Thanks much.

~Jen,
Player of a Prophet of G'nar Peth!
Re: Looking for a comapion for my MM 11/19/2003 08:31 PM CST
>Ya, as the subject says.. Since Itron has been MIA my Moonie is a lonely little Prydaen lass. Looking for someone more of the mentor-type for her. Perferably an elder MM, male would be nice since she is a cuddly thing. Just someone she can be close to without anything romantic going on, pretty much. Someone to sit with, talk with, train with, and the likes.

>Any interest reply here, IM me at lolfox0r, e-mail my play.net, or find Shadeau IG.

>Thanks much.

Still looking for a male MM for a buddy for my Prydaen MM lass! Someone out there has to want a cute Prydaen lass for a friend? Race isn't an issue, she isn't picky.

~Jen,
Re: Looking for a comapion for my MM 11/19/2003 09:52 PM CST
Too bad she's a Pryd..

Dwidus

ISP - ~$20 a Month
Subscription to DragonRealms - ~$13.00 a Month
Watching Your Characters get Wimped - Priceless
~Looking for a Partner in Crime~ 12/17/2003 05:43 PM CST
Looking for a male friend with the possibility to turn into something
more serious. My char has been around for a long while, and as a
player, I have been around even longer. Not looking for a mentor to show
me a ropes, but a partner to share the adventures with.

I?m around in the evenings most nights and live in the Central time
zone. I?ve had my fair share of DR relationships, but I have been
unable to find someone who is consistently around for more than a few
months. Mid-circles would be preferable only because it allows for
freedom of spending time together while hunting. My profession gives me
freedom to travel and the opportunity for socializing at many levels.
Race is not terribly important, although she does have some
preferences for rp reasons. Erm, I?m a wee bit well known, so I?d really rather
talk to people in IM?s first before meeting in game.

Men who cannot take a joke or find humor in situations need not
apply.;) I?ve a sarcastic nature and am known for my wit, but I?ve also
very soft heart which only close family and friends get to see. I get
involved in all sorts of rp and spur of the moment events, so it helps
if you are at least a little adventurous. I?m feminine, but very
stubborn. Did I mention the bad temper?

Hopeless romantic, and maybe a rare woman in that I think its fun to
spoil yer guy with affection. And what woman doesn?t love to be
wooed? ;) I do enjoy the full scope of DR relationships (wink wink, nudge
nudge) aside from the rp and emotional involvement. **I am not
interested in taking anything out of game relationship-wise.**

If yer interested or would like to chit chat a bit, please contact me
at allegros@comcast.net.
Re: ~Looking for a Partner in Crime~ 12/19/2003 12:10 AM CST
Wow, that really makes me wish I had a personality... Sadly, the guards took that along with my dignity and self-worth when they stripped me and threw me in jail <sighs longingly>, oh to have those things again...

The Merc.
Looking for some friends 12/20/2003 08:45 AM CST
Well hallo,
My name is Galohahan. I'm looking for a good group of friends to spend some time with. I'm a elven bard,(male) enjoy a good time and tasty ale. If you want to meet up just for a ale guzzling at the local tavern or sit around and do nothing 'cept talk (mainly what i like to do...)give me a pigeon at olorin89@aol.com. Or you can find me in the game as Galohahan. I usually hand around the Crossing, but make the frequent trips to Riverhaven, my home town.

Galohahan
Looking for someone to *play* with (Ha! Minds out of the gutter please) 01/03/2004 01:57 PM CST
I have fond memories from past lives of men who knew how to woo a lady. Maybe they just liked wooing empaths as we tend to be very sociable and slightly susceptible to glib tongues and pretty phrases, particularly when we have not yet ventured far from the guild. I am reincarnated in a human body, now, joined to the ranger guild, and looking for someone who wants to play (no, not that stuff best reserved for private rooms.) I mean someone who builds a persona, not just a critter-slaying, circle-chasing machine. Someone looking for a hunting companion, someone to laugh with, and if things go well... maybe share a little romance with. I don't want someone who thinks that when he comes back to the game, I should be waiting right where he left me... or vice versa. A little communication, you know... Hey, how ya doing? I am in Leth hunting, will be back soon- or, would you like to join me? That would be great, but no joined at the hips thing. I can only imagine that with the right person I would want to spend a good part of my time with him, and hopefully that would work both ways, but never 24/7. I am only circle 18, and I love to travel all over the realms. I play mostly weekends and evenings, Eastern Time. Do not expect me to walk up to you first meeting and be "in love" with you, I would want to play it a bit, first, see if it works. I would be happy to find a good friend or two. Yes, I like hunting with other women, as well, and hanging out foraging and learning other less active lessons. I am willing to underhunt with someone who can make the time spent fun and lively, so I have no circle requirements, don't even care if you are an empath who needs to learn the art of armor and evasion without hunting. While I would like someday to find the right person to share my Elanthian life with, I am happy to find companionship, too. (I am very happily attached in real life, so the only way this would leave the game is to be friends in AIM and Email) If you would like a hunting partner, or want to play out a "date" drop a line to my play.net address. No guarantees, but we could have fun, or at least have a good hunt.
Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 03:31 PM CST
You are Sysur of Elanthia, an Elf.
You have pointed ears and gold eyes. Your golden hair is long and straight, and is worn feathered back from your face in a windblown look. You have tanned skin.
You have some light stubble on your face.

Name: Sysur of Elanthia Race: Elf Guild: Ranger
You were born on the 4th day of the 6th month of Arhat the Fire Lion in the year of the Bronze Wyvern, 316 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 7 months away.

Strength : 15 Reflex : 11
Agility : 14 Charisma : 9
Discipline : 10 Wisdom : 17
Intelligence : 12 Stamina : 14
Favors: 2
Concentration: 22 Max: 22
TDPs: 23
Encumbrance: None

Coins:
no Kronars.
34 copper Lirums.
9 copper Dokoras.

looking for some nice girls, to be with

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 03:36 PM CST
Never gonna get girls with that kinda cash on you!

Myth's Player
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 03:41 PM CST
lol thats not my money

this isThe clerk pages through her ledger. "Sysur, it looks like your current balance is 231 platinum, 9 gold, 2 silver, 9 bronze, and 9 copper Kronars."
>

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 03:45 PM CST
Also im a good protector lol

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning
Shield Usage: 1 00% clear Leather Armor: 90 76% learning
Parry Ability: 98 34% learning Multi Opponent: 24 20% learning
Light Edged: 3 76% clear Heavy Edged: 26 15% learning
Short Bow: 11 20% clear Long Bow: 203 37% learning
Brawling: 3 41% learning Primary Magic: 16 63% learning
Harness Ability: 15 45% learning Power Perceive: 13 85% thoughtful
Evasion: 90 09% clear Climbing: 20 50% learning
Perception: 26 08% learning Scouting: 98 57% clear
Hiding: 165 50% learning Disarm Traps: 10 10% clear
Stalking: 76 94% learning First Aid: 98 40% clear
Foraging: 22 20% clear Escaping: 5 46% clear
Skinning: 98 71% clear Swimming: 80 42% clear
Scholarship: 24 61% learning Mechanical Lore: 21 95% learning
Appraisal: 14 71% learning Teaching: 7 38% clear
Animal Lore: 1 00% clear

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 04:01 PM CST
Stats and kronars do not a good companion make.

--Asilir Schiesty (who isn't shopping for a lover, FYI)--
Karavirs del Coshivi, turinstil awksa Enelne fawriliva, drikstet Mrod davinat ran sfek.
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 04:04 PM CST
i kno i was just saying. he said i didnt have the money, i just let him kno i do. i do think i have nice charactistics for a partner tho

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 04:29 PM CST
Nice 10th circle and 231 plats, what's your secret?
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 04:38 PM CST
>Nice 10th circle and 231 plats, what's your secret?

His 209 in a secondary skill but no more than 90 in any other skill.

- Smeg
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 04:56 PM CST
Older brothers or sisters.

I think I must be the only one in the realms who have a mate criteria of capital letters and punctuation. ^.^

Myth's Player
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 05:09 PM CST
don't over look the 160 in hiding with like 80 in stalking....

Yamcer

razor sharp tongue-in-cheek,
poking in you open sores.
wolf in sheeps clothing,
the ultimate disgrace.
wrapped up as a gift from God,
exploding in your face.
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 05:20 PM CST
>>i do think i have nice charactistics for a partner tho

Characteristics of a good partner include the ability to spell whole words. I sure hope you don't talk like that in game.
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 05:21 PM CST
We my brother hooked me up with some of the plat and i train weapons all day every day

im only 10 because of survival, if i train survival the way i do weapons ill be 25 or somthin like that havent calcualted it yet and i had been training hiding before i even became a ranger

Just takes training

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 05:22 PM CST
My skills still dont matter im still looking for a parnter

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 05:24 PM CST
its just forums i dont talk like this IG of course

RaNiTh_SysUr
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 07:31 PM CST
You forgot one...

Bull Poopy: 273 73% Perplexing

My advice would be to put a little about you in there instead of saying you are looking for someone to visit the inns with or something. Talk about what you like to do, what you WANT to do, things that interest women. It may be an RP game, but women in an RP are even tougher than RL ones... <nods and glances around>

~~Fout Pouz moi, Zien paz moi~~
'Everything for me, nothing from me'

~The mind behind Raydell and many~
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 07:51 PM CST
>>It may be an RP game, but women in an RP are even tougher than RL ones... <nods and glances around>

Heehee, we try! :)

Tashya
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 08:27 PM CST
>> I think I must be the only one in the realms who have a mate criteria of capital letters and punctuation.

You're not.

For my characters to be involved with anybody else's character, I must be friends with the player.

I am extremely...Shall we say "disagreeable" when the person types as though they are an 8 year old whom has only recently discovered the wonders of a keyboard and the internet.

(ps, putting "lol" before or after something doesn't make it funny.)

- Player of Miki & Cael

Westryl turns to face you.
Westryl appears to be aiming at you with his complicated spoon.
Making friends Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 08:33 PM CST
I'm not for 'making friends.' I don't mind talking to the player, but it's online. Doesn't do me much good to have friends that are words on a computer screen! I don't think an eight year old child, anyhow, would have the capacity to actually roleplay. Capitals and punctuation are a start, but heavy use of ACT, SMILE, PONDER, MUTTER, etc, are all important to me too.

And people that can figure out how to talk AND put action in the same line! Whoo! Mega-roleplayers!

Right. This is badly off topic.

As to the Ranger lad... Typing like this on the boards doesn't a good impression make, if you know what I mean.

Myth's Player
Re: Making friends Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 08:41 PM CST
>> Doesn't do me much good to have friends that are words on a computer screen!

Considering all but perhaps one or two people that I would consider real friends are online contacts, it does me a lot of good.

I know something like a real, trusting online friendship is something completely alien to most netizens, even something weird or psychotic to some people (I've gotten enough comments from "concerned" family members to know this) but for some it is rather natural. For many, in fact, online friendships are the first and/or strongest close relationships with other people they've ever had. (Myself included).

Though...I'm a geek. I have odd opinions and thoughts when it comes to certain things. One of those opinions is that things like trust, friendship, and love are not bound by distance. And that mere words can say a lot more than is initially apparent.

To that end...If I'm engaging in a relationship with my character with somebody else, that is still a rather personal thing. A certain level of trust and understanding is required (at least I believe it is) so I'm much more comfortable if I actually know the player.

But I digress. This would probably be best continued under another topic.

- Player of Miki & Cael

Westryl turns to face you.
Westryl appears to be aiming at you with his complicated spoon.
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/05/2004 11:05 PM CST
Hi, might I be your lover for a week? We can go shopping. So what if I'm male, I can wear a dress, damnit. I like your bank account, and your eyes.

(Yes, this is a joke unless he'd accept.)
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/06/2004 02:13 AM CST
If you like bank accounts and eyes, you'd like my Prydaen MM :P Cat-slit hazel eyes and over 1,000 platinum in the bank, hehe. YAY! Let's all date people with big bank accounts and eyes! ::starts up the "Looking for someone with a 5k plat bank account and very pretty eyes!" topic::

~Jen,
Re: Elven Ranger Looking for a parnter 01/06/2004 10:14 AM CST
>>It may be an RP game, but women in an RP are even tougher than RL ones...

Then why do they all chase after me? Oh yeah, must be cause I'm the sexy 'Tog that I am.

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss

Live by the shield, die by the shield.
Prev_page Previous 1 3