Prev_page Previous 1
Re: 03/14/2003 10:15 AM CST
well at least you can fess up to your own >>misstakes

and in an entirely different light you are also the winner of our "Captain Grammer" contest!

>>this is for ladies who is single

are single

hope this helps
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/14/2003 10:29 AM CST
No one called you a rangah, we wouldn't want to burden you with that.

Oh and good luck finding the lady of your dreams.

The player of Timargnon/Peperic
"In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks." - Calvin and Hobbes
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/14/2003 03:41 PM CST
>it's a human that turns into a werewolf and has the abitite to howl at the moon or howl lonely or howl happy' so that's what's a rakash is and you spell it wrong it's not raksash it's rakash

Rakash aren't werewolves.

Qreyq

Come to the Pack House!
http://www.rakashpack.8m.com/

Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/17/2003 10:49 AM CST
<Lose the burden and get some skill with light blunt, and then we'll talk.

I would have been impressed if he said the burden was from the light blunt....
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/17/2003 11:00 AM CST
If he were that quick i don't think he would be posting here in the first place.

Instead he is on the receiving end of many a joke!
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/17/2003 07:37 PM CST
Whoa think I lost a few braincells reading this thread...

Pureblade you didnt give your long walks on the beach speech

But seriously this is a joke right? I mean now hes saying his RL info and all...
Seriously someone tell me hes like 14 or something because this really
paints a picture of americas youth, sad day...
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/19/2003 10:58 PM CST
>>Pureblade you didnt give your long walks on the beach speech

Funny thing is (and I hate to ruin the joke) no one actually paid attention to the account name on that post. It wasn't Pureblade's player, he's too busy playing some strange Chinese RPG lately to come in and give us his sass, or his sweet sweet love.

player of...

~Celebrant Starsha Chracco
Follower of Glythtide and Meraud
Speaker of the Fyearikloa'i Rensh'a

http://bakshiloa.elanthianunderground.com
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/20/2003 06:47 PM CST
Oh, I've been getting the play by play from Frogspawn when this was going on.

Classic.
Re: this is for ladies who is single 03/21/2003 03:02 AM CST
I win.

-Frogspawn

Dragonrealms: Because you've given up on accomplishing anything important with your life.
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/06/2003 07:16 PM CDT
Yes! Use this service! I need a match!

Signed,
The Ranger that Stands Alone
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/07/2003 02:27 PM CDT
I honestly find this folder useless. If you want a match, do something that would cause you to meet people. Burn buildings or something.. But be original, no one likes a copycat.

If you really are so desperate as to hope to find love here, more power to ya in accomplishing it. And for thoses that these boards HAVE worked for, good for you.

Leyhan the Scholar.
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/07/2003 07:21 PM CDT
I say... whatever works for you, keep at it. I know that living in VT and not being 21 my options at finding people that 1)I'm attracted someway physically and mentally to, 2)keep me interested, 3)have all their teeth, 4)have similar interests(contrary to what you might believe, most Vermonters don't ski or snowboard) are pretty non-existent.

Not to mention... finding someone that you already know is interested in this type of game breaks down a couple barriers. It's not easy finding people that like it or understand it. Not to mention, it also gives you something to talk about (fortunately or unfortunately).

~Vilasha

People may forget what you said. People may forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/24/2003 08:15 PM CDT
>If you really are so desperate as to hope to find love here, more power to ya in accomplishing it.
>Leyhan the Scholar.

Wow, somebody even more bitter than me. I never thought i'd see the day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Simutronics: We Know Drama
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/25/2003 09:59 AM CDT
You still get the prize for most bitter, Trazier. Here, you can even have mine!

~Dulcinia

"The best thing you ever did for the gals was get hit by that train!"

Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/25/2003 10:35 AM CDT
Bitter? Me? Bitter?! I have no clue what you are talking about.

That's called PMS output.

Leyhan the Scholar.
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/25/2003 07:26 PM CDT
I'm more jaded than bitter. But that only comes from finding out time and again, everyone who seems to be looking for love or companionship, is really trying to disguise their true objective.

I suppose the chance of finding either really is slim and none, but if people wanna try, let em. By now though, everybody is already in their little cliques, or the 500 member families. If you're on the outside, that's where you stay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
For a game called 'Dragonrealms' I don't see m(any) dragons.

But I guess 'Twitrealms' wouldn't be as cool sounding.
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/25/2003 08:49 PM CDT
>>the 500 member families

I think if any of my characters were in a 500 (or anything more than 10) member family, I'd have to kill myself (or all of them... ::grin::). I mean honestly... that's alot of highlights... (Like I'd be able to remember names without em...)
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/25/2003 11:41 PM CDT
Yea. Everyone knows that everyone in DR is all about hunting, owning and getting laid.

Leyhan the Scholar.
Re: A new dating / relationship finder. 07/27/2003 11:01 PM CDT
<<Yea. Everyone knows that everyone in DR is all about hunting, owning and getting laid.

Heh, Just ask Rufhelous <ducks>

Janitor 2, Gembrick 0....I hate buying new swords.
Re: Single Rakash male 03/19/2004 02:36 AM CST
I have a wonderful rakash charater I think you will like she is very nice and caring alot like her player.
If want to know more either catch her in-game (name is Arethusaesma) or e-mail me@: countrywoman2020@yahoo.com
Re: rakash war mage singel 03/19/2004 02:39 AM CST
hey you sound cute I am rakash paladin and single & looking if you want come to the paladin guild or read my advertisment on where you can find me.
~Arethusaesma
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/08/2004 06:35 PM CDT
Talk about a bad Father... Forgot to mention that we currently live in Theren and her name is Trintia.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrown upon them." Twelfth Night, Act V. sc. 1.
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/13/2004 01:21 PM CDT
uhm, rakash do not breed with anything but rakash. Same with togs and Mur, all the other races interbreed. (though I wonder about Elf-Gnome, Kaldar-Gnome or Kaldar - Halfling crosses)

"Friends don't let their friends buy Micro$oft."
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/13/2004 01:49 PM CDT
>>uhm, rakash do not breed with anything but rakash. Same with togs and Mur, all the other races interbreed. (though I wonder about Elf-Gnome, Kaldar-Gnome or Kaldar - Halfling crosses)

According to the GMs after many of us had been married to someone which we were not able to mate with. Don't know how they have kids then.

Came up with that table too late. Me and my friends don't plan to change our rp just cause of that.

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/13/2004 02:50 PM CDT
Well...close, but not quite. Rakash can breed with other races. It's the Togs, Skra and Prydean that can't.

Felicindia
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/13/2004 07:48 PM CDT
>>uhm, rakash do not breed with anything but rakash. Same with togs and Mur, all the other races interbreed. (though I wonder about Elf-Gnome, Kaldar-Gnome or Kaldar - Halfling crosses)

There are no crosses of anything. If a Rakash breeds with a Human, for example, the kid would come out one or the other, not a mix of both. Same with Elf-Human, it'd be either Elven or Human, not Half-Elven.

~Jen,
Player of a Prydaen Prophet.
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/14/2004 12:57 PM CDT
Then I guess I had better not post the story of Raydell anywhere, since it seems to disagree, hehe.

Sgt. Raydell D'Rougus of the Zoluren Cavalry, et al.

"Join the army, meet interesting people, kill them." ~ Graffiti at Bromley

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~ Plato
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/14/2004 06:15 PM CDT
I'd be interested in hearing it sometime. Grins IM me at lolfox0r.

~Jen,
Player of a Prydaen Prophet.
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/14/2004 10:51 PM CDT
Trust me, dear. Compared to some I've heard, your story makes perfect sense.

Ensign Mynsara D'Rougus of the Zoluren Navy

Valen Shadowbreath: "Oh look, we really are in the Hells after all. A mime."
Re: Arranged Marriage? OOPS 05/15/2004 01:21 AM CDT
I actually have a story for a couple characters, pretty interesting to me. But anyway, not on topic.

<on topic part> Yeah. What she said.

Sgt. Raydell D'Rougus of the Zoluren Cavalry, et al.

"Join the army, meet interesting people, kill them." ~ Graffiti at Bromley

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~ Plato
Re: Arranged Marriage? 05/19/2004 12:20 AM CDT
Ah well Seems the deal was sealed with a family friend. Thanks to those that Sent me a scroll.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrown upon them." Twelfth Night, Act V. sc. 1.
Re: Female Elothean looking for male for dating and companionship 08/09/2009 11:06 PM CDT
<<It seems to be harder then I thought it would be to find a good guy without drama and craziness so I have decide to post here.

You expect to find sanity on the forums? Heh. Good luck with that!

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 04:55 AM CDT
You know, that doesn't sound a bit like the 'come with me!' speech from Dr. Who....

"Never steal from someone carrying more weapons than you have lessons in evasion."

No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 12:18 PM CDT
Oddly enough, I have never watched a Dr. Who episode. I probably missed a lot from it.
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 12:22 PM CDT
>>Oddly enough, I have never watched a Dr. Who episode. I probably missed a lot from it.

You should, Dr. Who is great. Especially the David Tennant seasons.
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 12:50 PM CDT
>>You should, Dr. Who is great. Especially the David Tennant seasons.

I really liked the Christopher Eccleston ones. Don't get me wrong, David Tennant is good as well, but you never forget your first Doctor.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 12:59 PM CDT
>>I really liked the Christopher Eccleston ones. Don't get me wrong, David Tennant is good as well, but you never forget your first Doctor.

Me too but unfortunately he was only in the first season of the newer episodes. Didn't really get to see the range that we got to see with Tennant.
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 01:51 PM CDT
who/what is dr who

-Mr. Glemm
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 01:52 PM CDT
>>who/what is dr who

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who
Re: LF: traveling companion 06/08/2010 01:53 PM CDT
im not clicking on your obvious malware link

-Mr. Glemm
Prev_page Previous 1