Commoner's Log 10/25/2018 10/25/2018 01:19 AM CDT
My venture into event hosting is having decidedly mixed results. On one hand I'm having great enjoyment as the raffler for the event and with the ticket purchasers, doing my best to make it a highly sociable and enjoyable time for them. On the other hand a malicious person(s) began running around telling others the raffle was a scam, the result of this being other people began to insult, threaten, and thump me on several occasions, all the while slandering me in front of potential event participants. One wonders what drives others to be so spiteful and cruel, but maybe that's to be expected of others who don't try to spread joy to others.

Since the Engineering Society can only take my work as appreciated donations, and no longer commissioned pieces, I have started to train again. For a bit I couldn't find what to fight around Crossing as Cave Bears and Faenrae Reavers could only trickle along, but then I found the Endrus Serpents. They proved to be very tough at first, but being mindful of my health allowed me to find a grove to being persistent training on them. They hardly hurt me anymore as they did before, so its a bit calmer now. I learned that as an explorer I have poor intuition in finding worthwhile gems that come from these creatures, so I just opt to take a bit of their remains to sell to the furrier.

I am much merry this month thanks to a splendid chap I have dubbed "The Magic Donkey." Together we sang and we danced and recited poetry and played music, and much fun was had all around! Even the sourpuss's couldn't help but join in the revelry once they got hit by "the donkey stare." Alas it seems that it was TOO much merriment, and the Immortal Be'ort was much angered by it. Following a quarrel between two lovers at the bar all the Saemaus Roses turned into to vicious creatures known as "tear drinkers." They were quite the sight to behold, as graceful and beautiful as they were deadly. When an ally would fall they jumped onto the corpse, consuming a portion of it and growing in size and strength. When they were defeated, they exploded in a flurry of thorns that aimed to hit as many adventurers as possible. The thorns didn't seem to do much damage, for a moment. It turns out they were filled with a deadly poison that left bodies scattered throughout the room, increasing the feeding frenzy. But throughout the disaster it seemed like the two others found forgiveness and love again, so yay Be'ort! Balance is needed in all things.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Commoner's Log 10/25/2018 04/25/2019 10:01 PM CDT
Any more updates to the Commoner's Log?

-Rixie