Commoner's Log, 10/12/2016 ::EDITED:: 10/12/2016 11:01 PM CDT

I began learning Arcana without being in a class and it freaked me out, so i assisted for it, fearing i was bugged somehow.

The Host helped me to learn that Arcana can be learned by catching stealth perperations, and I now have enough perception and Arcana to start doing that. This had not been reflected in the Arcana nor the Perception page, which I may get to later. It is mentioned in the magic 3.2 updates.

I also inquired about my 3/1 items on my wrist, but was told that two of my wrist items were special and working as intented, allowing me to bypass the general item limit for that slot. I take great pride in accruing special items when my bank can't hold more than 10 platinum.

If I can now learn Arcana just by being around spellcasters my abilities will be able to grow equally more quickly, being able to devote my class attentions to different topics.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Commoner's Log, 10/12/2016 ::EDITED:: 10/13/2016 01:09 PM CDT
I wouldn't consider learning Arcana by detecting hidden preparations a reliable training source. Classes, sanowret crystals, and to some degree achaedi crystals will teach better.
Re: Commoner's Log, 10/12/2016 ::EDITED:: 10/13/2016 03:26 PM CDT

Early on, no, since it is pretty nonexistent. But once you hit that threshhold I just have to gather around a group of people and a few of them are usually doing stealth magic training, and it stays around the 12-16/37's.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.