If you're still a commoner 12/13/2009 10:40 AM CST
If you're staying a commoner even though the necromancer guild opened up, speak up so we know who the real commoners are!
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/13/2009 10:43 AM CST
Or the ones that couldn't figure out the puzzles. ;)

Player of Drevid and Jhaval

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/13/2009 12:17 PM CST
Arfeinnei is a Commoner 4 Lyfe! ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/13/2009 01:12 PM CST
Enots, for some reason I am not surprised you have a permanent commoner. You literally are everywhere. :)

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/13/2009 05:19 PM CST
i have a couple commoners that are staying commoner. they're not all going necro. Some are gonna stay turnip farmers, for example.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/14/2009 04:04 AM CST
I didn't know you could grow turnips in Muspar'i... how intriguing.

- The Moose
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/14/2009 08:19 AM CST
>>I didn't know you could grow turnips in Muspar'i... how intriguing.

Confession: I laughed.

Alexii points at a Velakan slaver and shouts, "Another one! Don't let it get away!"
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/14/2009 12:46 PM CST
probably because you don't know all of my commoners. who said it was the one from muspar'i? I have a tog commoner <as well as various others> that Love to grow... and eat.. turnips.

If you are going to damn yourself, my child, you might as well do it all the way.
Re: If you're still a commoner 12/16/2009 08:52 AM CST
Linford has been for many years a commoner, despite his weapon skills. He farms a small plot south of Riverhaven and occasionally hunts and trades during his time off between planting and harvest. He is not and has no intention of becoming a necromancer.