Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 06:05 AM CST
Wouldn't it be funny that after all of the necrocommoners run off to be necromancers, that the true secret of dragonrealms is released....and that is they've decided to give commoners some cool abilities.

(NOT that this will happen...just saying it would be funny.)
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 06:33 AM CST
first we necro-commoners have to find the blasted guildhall.

<mutters about syntax puzzles>

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 11:26 AM CST
Cael thinks that part is fake. She's pretty smart sometimes.
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 11:33 AM CST
man I don't know anything

you just keep on trying guys. you'll solve the puzzle eventually.

Rev. Reene

"On this earth and in these times, Good and Bad are inseparable: I accept being evil in order to become good." - Jean-Paul Sartre
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 11:34 AM CST
would help if we knew where to start.for one thing, we haven't had all the npcs and stuff over in plat like has been in prime. no xerasythe.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 11:43 AM CST
hit me up at nazzarussdr aim

>>I'm constantly amazed by the things that people do in game that would get them punched in the face in RL, but then they try to claim that they didn't do anything that would warrent a PvP situation.<<
-Evran
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 11:50 AM CST
i don't have aim. email me at my play.net address.

Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 12:32 PM CST
>>would help if we knew where to start.for one thing, we haven't had all the npcs and stuff over in plat like has been in prime. no xerasythe.

Like you (and I do mean very specifically YOU) haven't read about every event on the forums.

Feel free to email me for tips at lookyourself@gmail.com

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!" ~ Leonardo da Vinci
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 12:47 PM CST
<<i don't have aim. email me at my play.net address.>>

Download it and install. After all, it is the 90s. Get with the program.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Wouldn't it be funny... 11/24/2009 01:24 PM CST
He's getting old guys. Be nice :(
Re: Wouldn't it be funny...::Thread Closed:: 11/24/2009 01:55 PM CST

This is not the Necromancer Folder.

Believe it or not, there are some commoners who are just that, Commoners. We're going to keep this folder for them.

The rest of you go be constructive and civil in the Necromancer folder.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Allievo@play.net.