Hm.. 12/04/2006 10:42 PM CST
This folder has been so quiet. All the commoners join guilds?
Re: Hm.. 12/05/2006 12:01 AM CST
>This folder has been so quiet. All the commoners join guilds?

Necromancers were released with P5, so we all joined. You can't see the folder unless you're circle 5 in the guild though. Where have you been?
Re: Hm.. 12/05/2006 02:29 AM CST
<<Necromancers were released with P5, so we all joined. You can't see the folder unless you're circle 5 in the guild though. Where have you been?

That would be so mean. I'm convinced we wont see nercomancers until after the mech lore split and bit based exp. Soo... 2012 I'd think.

- Player of Foresee
Re: Hm.. 12/05/2006 02:37 AM CST
Ok, I lied. Necromancers can't make level 2 until they turn on learning for bone and cloth armor. But still, I'll be fifth circle in a few hours after they flip that switch. Should be any minute now. Its just a switch...
Re: Hm.. 12/05/2006 06:53 AM CST
>>Ok, I lied. Necromancers can't make level 2 until they turn on learning for bone and cloth armor.

Eh? They're making a requirement for a certain type of armor? That doesn't sound right

Strangeguard

http://www.vurtego.com/
Re: Hm.. 12/06/2006 03:55 PM CST
I doubt that'll happen. A GM posted in the combat folder that bone armor may be a good choice for necromancers. Maybe it's more protective than leather in some areas and not terribly hindering. I'll probably get some bone greaves and train it for kicks in any case. It's not like leg protection can get much worse than LC greaves anyway.

In commoner solidarity,

Mer
Re: Hm.. 12/09/2006 07:27 AM CST
>That would be so mean. I'm convinced we wont see nercomancers

Fixed that.