::Posts moved:: 09/10/2013 01:08 PM CDT

Some posts about DR were moved to a more appropriate folder - General Discussion.

Yeah, I know. It's an oddly historic thing that's a hold over from the old boards, the really old ones, we're talking pre-web migration boards. No, they didn't have a search ability either.

I know it makes no sense. If nothing else, we like our traditions?

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/10/2013 02:03 PM CDT
I didn't even know we could be off topic in this folder.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/10/2013 04:10 PM CDT
>>I didn't even know we could be off topic in this folder.

CHC's one rule is that anything topical is off topic. Them's the rules.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/11/2013 12:22 PM CDT
I thought this was the youtube link folder?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/11/2013 01:03 PM CDT
>>I thought this was the youtube link folder?

Oh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/11/2013 02:48 PM CDT
If I could get an earpiece that would make every song sound like this band is performing it; I would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rivNIOfjrbo

* Zadraes was just swallowed out of existence by Elanthia.
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/11/2013 07:30 PM CDT
<the fox>

L
O
L
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/11/2013 07:54 PM CDT

::sigh::

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/11/2013 08:17 PM CDT
Richard cheese is great, but his best song is Disturbed - Get Down with the Sickness

Abison/Rystien
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/12/2013 12:22 AM CDT
I love both of these links.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: ::Posts moved:: 09/12/2013 09:40 AM CDT
Could we choose a different thread.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.