Guild Renown Scrolls: Real Time Updates? 12/05/2011 05:11 PM CST
Once you've tapped a renown scroll (to add yourself), does the scroll update rankings in real time, or do you have to tap it again to update your stats?

For example, if someone on the scroll is 110th circle, and he circles, does the scroll automatically know that he is now 111th circle, or does he have to tap the scroll again?

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls: Real Time Updates? 12/05/2011 05:15 PM CST
> Once you've tapped a renown scroll (to add yourself), does the scroll update rankings in real time, or do you have to tap it again to update your stats?

You have to tap it again.
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls: Real Time Updates? 12/05/2011 06:24 PM CST

Oh Hi,

This is not the folder you are looking for. You should take the questions about guild renown scrolls to the respective guild folder please.

Thanks!

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls: Real Time Updates? 12/05/2011 07:12 PM CST
>>DR-Annwyl: This is not the folder you are looking for. You should take the questions about guild renown scrolls to the respective guild folder please.

Where should I ask about the general renown scroll mechanics (and not the mechanics of a particular scroll)?

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls: Real Time Updates? 12/05/2011 09:48 PM CST

General Discussion over in Surviving in Dragon Realms -Elanthia maybe a good spot.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls: Real Time Updates? 12/05/2011 10:46 PM CST
This is the terrible songs folder.

You also see a shiny scorecard and a shiny scorecard.
Obvious paths: none.
> read scorec
A shiny scorecard reads:
"Liurilias - 747"
> read other scorec
A shiny scorecard reads:
"Zerreck - 2456"