Admit it... 07/25/2009 04:26 PM CDT
You'd play a necrocommoner shark.
Re: Admit it... 07/25/2009 05:00 PM CDT
>>You'd play a necrocommoner shark.

Do I get laser beams on my head, too? Then yes, I would.

Denstimar
"When ideas fail, words come in very handy." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people have been left out of the pleasure." - Russell Baker
Re: Admit it... 07/25/2009 05:04 PM CDT
Undead zombie lasers.
Re: Admit it... 07/25/2009 07:15 PM CDT
Currently reading this. On the topic of zombies.

http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultraviolent/dp/1594743347

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: Admit it... 07/25/2009 11:32 PM CDT
>>http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultraviolent/dp/1594743347

I've heard that this is a massive improvement over the original. I could never finish reading the original myself.

Personally, I'd also like to nominate "Wuthering Heights" and "Jane Eyre" for the same treatment, as I did read those for high school AP English, and they thoroughly drove me mad.

Actually, I think every book would benefit from zombies in some way.

>>You'd play a necrocommoner shark.

That's more or less how I envision Gulphphunger. Warmage, necrocommoner, shark, Elothean...it's six in one hand, a Prydaen tail in the other really.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Admit it... 07/26/2009 06:25 PM CDT
>>I've heard that this is a massive improvement over the original. I could never finish reading the original myself.

>>Personally, I'd also like to nominate "Wuthering Heights" and "Jane Eyre" for the same treatment, as I did read those for high school AP English, and they thoroughly drove me mad.

I liked Pride and Prejudice. Thought it was a enjoyable story. I'd agree with you though on Wuthering Heights at least. I HATED it. Hated the characters, hated what they did, hated everything about the story. My high school report on the subject reflected that.

Never read Jane Eyre. Never had to, and certainly never felt compelled to read it, as most of those old Victorian era stories are excruciating to read. I still can't believe I plowed my way through Les Miserables. And Dickens, god, apart from some Russian writers, there is nothing worse!
Re: Admit it... 07/26/2009 06:27 PM CDT
Jane Eyre has some amazing quotes in it, but I would never recommend sitting down and trying to digest the whole book.

Rev. Reene

You hear your mental voice echo, Axiarra, are you still around? We had um... an incident on the third floor.

Your mind hears Vermire thinking, "The screaming, angry souls of the damned count as an "incident?""
Re: Admit it... 07/26/2009 06:29 PM CDT
If you would rather watch it, Masterpiece Theater did a wonderful production of Jane Eyre, I believe you can find the dvd set on amazon or the MT website.