Been a while... 09/08/2014 02:07 PM CDT
Three for the price of one.

> tap bala
You tap a battle-worn balaclava with a heavily scarred facemask that you are wearing.
> look bala
Steelsilk ties hold the dented facemask firmly in place against the battered black metal, while softened black leather lines the helm's interior, providing both comfort and further protection from determined foes. Stylized flames, reminiscent of blackfire, are deeply etched into the hollow of each cheek, barely visible against the dark damite.

> tap gaunt
You tap a pair of battle gauntlets affixed with thick damite guards that you are wearing.
> look gaunt
Delicately woven damite links provide for dexterous movement of the chainmail gloves while thick damite plates covering the wrist and forearm provide added protection. Harshly angular patterns etched in the metal plates coil and intertwine down the arm, melding expertly with the patterned links to converge on the palms. Deep voids in the sinuous design form damite flames which are barren of any color.

> tap batt
You tap a somber damite battlewrap that you are wearing.
> look batt
A myriad array of small damite links provides an astonishing degree of flexibility to the armor while thin, articulated damite bands riveted to the metal reinforce the edges and seams. Draping across the torso from left to right, a line of beaten metal discs provides secure closure while jagged gashes mar the left side, revealing a muted black steelsilk lining beneath the ruined chainmail. Detailed across the breast in silver is a wolf's head shrouded in an aura of haralun blackfire.
Re: Been a while... 09/08/2014 02:47 PM CDT
>>Reaver1: Three for the price of one.

Nice. I always enjoy seeing armor alterations, particularly with mail.

I am currently working on a set of armor for my Paladin. These are the two pieces I've had done so far:

Isharon shows you an azure shield emblazoned with a silver gryphon seated within an orle of laurel. Occupying the center of the enameled blue field is a gryphon sejant, a heraldic emblem of vigilance and justice. The eye of the gryphon has been set with a dark yellow spiritgem. Enclosing the design is a thin border of silver laurel that follows the outline of the shield.

Isharon shows you a luminous suit of tonlet armor with winged pauldrons. Stylized wings accented with blued moonsilver sweep back from the pauldrons, which are secured to the breastplate by twin gryphon heads. Gracing the otherwise unsullied breastplate is a winged Imperial star subtly inlaid in anlora-avtoma. The flutes of the armored skirt have been edged with icesteel feathers, creating an overall effect that is vaguely reminiscent of a gryphon's wings folded over its haunches.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Been a while... 09/08/2014 02:50 PM CDT
Very nice. Like the shield, especially. Might have to tingle you and run off with it. ;)
Re: Been a while... 09/08/2014 08:01 PM CDT
This is my full armor set I got altered. YES I WANNA BE THE PUNISHER. Fun thing is the elanthite in the targe changes with seasons so is frosty white, sky blue, sunny yellow, and burnt orange depending. So gruesome sunny yellow is hilarious.

Shield- a matte black silversteel targe embossed with a gruesome burnt orange elanthite eyed skull

Look: Scuffed and tinted to a flat black, the silversteel serves as an elegant backdrop to the grotesque blood red skull that stares balefully from the face of the shield. Durable silverweave arm straps are riveted to the back with ruby-tipped studs. Scribbled and misspelled notes jotted onto the back read, "Keep fyre rein on when ootside. Ring o Spiers fir in. Don t b a dumy Morp.""

Armor- some matte black mesh battle armor inlaid with a gruesome crimson moonsilver skull

Look: Masterful engineering connects rows of dark riveted rings, constructing a flexible and strong mesh. Fragile silvery-red wires are woven sinuously throughout the mesh in the torso and coalesce to form a softly glowing skull. Lava sphalerite eyes peer from the eye sockets of the ghastly visage, the gemstone glinting with a vibrant red-orange and hints of yellow. A closer examination reveals a dark silverweave padding that lines the body armor and a steelsilk harness keeps it secured to the operator.

some steel knuckle operator gloves wrapped with flat-black silverweave

The flexible tightly interlaced chains underneath the pitch black threads woven with silver provide perfect protection for the novice or experienced operator during wet work. Smooth steel knuckleguards set with scorpion diamonds protect the exposed back of the hand while in melee combat. A soft cushion of gryphon down lines the gloves to keep a comfortable and snug fit during battle.

a matte-black chain balaclava shaped like a viper's head with large tyrium fangs

Reinforced strips of darkened steel have been shaped to form the flat and deadly head, while links of mail have been dyed to simulate the reptile's writhing scales. Sharp and hooked, two fangs of pure tyrium protrude from the balaclava's crown, a teardrop shaped bearclaw emerald is set in the tip of one like a hanging drop of venom.

[00:15] Chatter[Uzmam] Damian just wants to beat up dancers, what a bully
[00:15] Chatter[Morpion] Wait for them outside the club at 3 am?
[00:15] Chatter[Damian] i enjoy making them scream with pure terror