Bloodbath alterations 07/16/2010 01:13 AM CDT
soooo....huh. I have a few things I might want altered, but am rather short on imagination right now. I was thinking of maybe getting a couple of items combined, so to speak, but can't think of a good description.

Basically I was hoping to get these items altered to have more of an "Arabian Nights" type look, but I have teh dumbs right now. Any suggestions?

Tap: a pale-blue calfskin corset with strands of pearls draping the low neckline

Look: Strands of tiny pearls tacked along the low-cut neckline drape over the wearer's curves. Each creamy-white gem perfectly accents the soft pale-blue calfskin used in the body of the garment.

^^^(Maybe combine the two? Ideas welcome.)
Tap: an iridescent red top

Look: The short-sleeved knit shirt is cut to cling snugly to the wearer's figure, with a low, scooped neckline and a hem that stops just below the bust, leaving the stomach bare.

Tap: a plain brown monk's robe with a high collar

Look: No look, but a fluff hider which I like. Just kinda boring.

"By Idon's hairy hangnails!"
~Tsinlee

You praise a dead puppy.
Re: Bloodbath alterations 10/03/2010 04:23 PM CDT
Incoming thread alert.

As always if you have any questions or comments, please contact me at MOD-Helje@play.net, Senior Board Monitor Sidatura at DR-Sidatura@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl DR-Annwyl@play.net.

Helje
DragonRealms Board Monitor